Your dream Mulberry?

There are a lot of different styles I've been lusting after (I'd love a Lily one day, a Trout and a Bryn) but in terms of dream bag which I could never afford this is her! I know she's a Willow, but I wish I knew her exact name because I've just been calling her Holy Grail.

DZ7e64B.jpg

The Willow is my dream bag too.
I think this colour is absolutely gorgeous, but if it's made in black also (does anyone know if thats the case?) I would be seriously torn between the two:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Attachments

• mulberry-exclusive-willow_GB.jpg
    mulberry-exclusive-willow_GB.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 556
There are a lot of different styles I've been lusting after (I'd love a Lily one day, a Trout and a Bryn) but in terms of dream bag which I could never afford this is her! I know she's a Willow, but I wish I knew her exact name because I've just been calling her Holy Grail.

DZ7e64B.jpg

O my gosh, I only saw the pastel Willow's before which I liked, but this one is perfect!! My next bag will be (dark) brown and now I need to see and read more about this one!! :heart:

My dream Mulberry is easy and will suprise no-one who knows me!

Leather: Darwin A non-watermarking one would be great. Alternatively I wouldn't say no to ostrich.

Colour: Oak. Traditional Mulberry at its best.

Design: Bayswater, but with a shoulder strap for easy carrying.

Hardware: the old brass that just looks bettter with age

Lining: Tartan of course! Love it - doesn't show the marks.

I am such a traditionalist at heart:smile:

It's not always about money, it could just as easily be about accessibility. Some people have different agenda's and desire something which is no longer made or a limited edition. No amount of money can buy something which isn't available or accessible.

My dream Mulberry is easy and will suprise no-one who knows me!

Leather: Darwin A non-watermarking one would be great. Alternatively I wouldn't say no to ostrich.

Colour: Oak. Traditional Mulberry at its best.

Design: Bayswater, but with a shoulder strap for easy carrying.

Hardware: the old brass that just looks bettter with age

Lining: Tartan of course! Love it - doesn't show the marks.

I am such a traditionalist at heart:smile:

I can visual this and it's so you

I'm not one for exotics but would love a classic either roxy or bays- bespoke - so one of a kind, like mulberryellies oak printed roxy! Yum!
Failing that as the don't do bespoke anymore :sad: something limited edition: let me think about..???

It's not always about money, it could just as easily be about accessibility. Some people have different agenda's and desire something which is no longer made or a limited edition. No amount of money can buy something which isn't available or accessible.

YES, LIKE YOUR FLAMING LILAC MABEL!!! :biggrin: And now I have to look at it in your avatar!! :graucho: Seriously, I'm pleased you've got her - any mod pics yet, dear GA?! :roflmfao:

Last edited: