Food Your dream meal

Coach+Louislove

Ducks for the Cup!
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
What would your idea of a dream meal (or snack) be? The best thing you could ever imagine eating? Or just the best thing you've ever eaten?

My dream dessert is Souffle. I've only ever had them on cruises but they are delicious!

My fav dinner is delicious chateaubriand served with mash potatoes, creamed spinach, onion strings and pepper sauce. Ohh it's delicious!

Oh and I love middle melting chocolate puddings and apple pastries / apple crumble / apple pie type desserts.

My favorite dinner is: A nice juicy grilled to extremely well done steak, snow crab legs and colossal shrimp w/ butter & lemon dipping sauce, baked potato, and spinach salad.

I never have room for dessert because I eat the whole meal :blush:

whenever dbf and i want a special meal its always the same, so i guess thats wat it would be. mesculin salad with goat cheese, walnuts, and cranberries and a glass of champagne to start, medium filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and a nice hearty red wine (i love cab) for the main course, and if we have room, a nice chocolate souffle for dessert...and it takes us hours to eat it, and we love every minute of it :smile:

My fav meal is one I make myself, grilled lamb chops covered in South African chutney and home made fries with lots of salt and vinegar. Since I'm originally from South Africa where take-out fries are similar to the ones in the UK, American fries just doesn't cut it, so I have to make my own. Nothing like immigrating to turn you into a cook.:biggrin: