Your Dream Bag -- For Today, At Least!

1. When I purchase a bag, I start dreaming of my next. What bag are you longing for now? As for me, I'm dreaming of . . . a blueberry box.

2. Ok~ so I'm not alone!!! I would like an '03 black city or voyage!!!!!!!!

3. apple green city, in mint condition, at a decent price.:wondering

4. Oh, check the Achtung section. I think you might find one that just popped up on eBay.

5. 04 lilac weekender :shame:

6. Thanks, that is exactly the kind of condition I am looking for but it's a first, not a city. Thanks for your nice thought anyway :heart:

7. hmmm, theres a Magenta shoulder calling to me very loudly...and I would love a Pink City and a Brown City...although the few Apple Green ones I've seen lately are awesome...oh hell, just get me one of each.

8. now i'm dreaming of a '03 or '04 weekender/office (colour's not decided yet :P )
    but i'm broke now... :crybaby: so maybe it's still going to be a dream for some times

9. I have been dreaming this since last year, '05 Rouge City in a mint condition with a reasonable price.:drool: I think BalNY also called it Berry Red? Am i right?:s

10. There are several that I would love to have but the one that stands above all the others is the pebbled bag that Mimz has in the photo thread. That bag is WOW. :heart:

11. puuuhhh . . . even I'm on a bag ban right now :hysteric: . . . there's a 'next' bag in my dreams :rolleyes: - I'm dreaming on a '05 turquoise city or twiggy in good condition :yes: :drool: !! I've this color already in the 'mini twiggy' - it's a really lovely, sweet bag, but definitely too small for each day wearing ;)

12. true...it's adorable:love:

i really want a bigger ,more colourful bbag..
    magenta or rouge vif, work or even weekender!:graucho::jammin:

13. For today, I'm completely content with my Bbags. :ninja:

I hope I stay this way for a while... I can't afford to covet right now. :lol:

14. my dream bag is that Balenciaga comes out with a White City with silver hardware next spring:drool:

15. I need a 2005 Day in Taupe....fairly badly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice