Your Diors in Action!

Thank you! I haven’t been to the SF one in a while, but I do feel Valley Fair has a slightly smaller selection since this location had men’s. They also seemed to be out of a few colors/sizes of some of the more popular items. I was looking at the Lady Dior and they sold out of the color/size I was interested in. It was still a nice experience, and the staff was friendly!

Reactions: BB8
Thank you! I haven’t been to the SF one in a while, but I do feel Valley Fair has a slightly smaller selection since this location had men’s. They also seemed to be out of a few colors/sizes of some of the more popular items. I was looking at the Lady Dior and they sold out of the color/size I was interested in. It was still a nice experience, and the staff was friendly!
Good to know---Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to checking it out in-person. I haven't been back to VF since before the pandemic. Do you know if they started charging for the garage parking?

Good to know---Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to checking it out in-person. I haven't been back to VF since before the pandemic. Do you know if they started charging for the garage parking?
Nope. Still free! Just note that there was a line to get into Dior, but it was only a 15 min wait for us. If you go earlier in the day, I think the line wouldn’t have been as long. Happy shopping! :happydance:

Reactions: BB8
oh how do you like these? debating about this colorway is it easy to style?

I think they're so beautiful ! And bonus, insole is removable on the walk n'diors so I replaced with comfy orthotics. I think they're not too hard to style - I find they are a statement compared to the rest of my wardrobe so it tends to work better with me paired with neutrals. The gold embroidery adds a bit of bling so it dresses up casualwear for sure! More dressy than the traditional oblique pattern for sure.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and micahanne
I picked up a men’s leather saddle bag with oblique tone on tone, silver HW and an integrated
airline seat buckle strap. I love it! The women’s saddle bags hardware sadly looked a bit too busy on me (I’m short). I’m also not a gold bag hardware person. The straps fit better in the men’s version bc they are integrated, adjustable and the perfect drop. Also I like the interior zipper. (In the bag pic, the extra piece of leather built into the strap makes the bag more comfy when worn front or back:biggrin: and it stays close to the body without me having to hug or rearrange it. It’s not even a hassle to keep it crossbody but dangling to the side in a restaurant.

also Dior sale black wool and silk double breasted dress and blue camo bomber and shorts

I attached a BV lanyard to my Dior card case (a previous ourchase) for functionality :biggrin:

81566558-6745-4DAE-8822-B390DC8D60C8.jpeg 8EA1114B-CAAE-469F-B413-640C8E72595C.jpeg 901289D3-C2F1-4B0E-987D-29A3DA94CFB7.jpeg D2F67806-4A90-43D3-8233-5058FD20CDB3.jpeg 3E044F5D-8418-4830-B5E3-2D93ED13B6E7.jpeg 7B1C5E46-6AE3-4985-AD38-FB251453C7CF.jpegimage.jpg

Last edited: