Your Diors in Action!

My Tweed Diorissimo has finally arrived! :cloud9:
:woot::loveeyes: WOW! Your photography is so professional; your photo looks like it belongs in Vogue.

And what a beautiful bag! I much prefer the patchwork in the Diorissimo than the Lady Dior. A great thing about your bag is that you can get the handles to droop down as muh as you want without worrying about the surface of the bag creasing, because it is made of tweed on the outside.

:woot::loveeyes: WOW! Your photography is so professional; your photo looks like it belongs in Vogue.

And what a beautiful bag! I much prefer the patchwork in the Diorissimo than the Lady Dior. A great thing about your bag is that you can get the handles to droop down as muh as you want without worrying about the surface of the bag creasing, because it is made of tweed on the outside.

Thanks Averagejoe! Photography is a serious hobby with me and my husband - although he gets tired of requests to photograph my bags!:roflmfao:

This tweed Diorissimo is beyond my expectations. It's a great work bag and the combo of tweed and black makes it classic!