Your Diors in Action!

FD fantastic legs and shoes ! I wish I could walk around with bare legs but its fraking winter here!

Do you gals think I could try and wear those sandals with black opaque tights? or with purple tights, black dress and purple clutch ? :shrugs: Im usually against sandals with tights but Im thinking maybe this would work...:sweatdrop:

Thank you Nat. I think the tights would look supercool with your black sandals. Why don't you take those babies out and take pics with black and purple tights and lets have a look? :tup:

Those are smokin' hot, Fashion Doctor! :woohoo::drool:

By the way, I love the necklace in your avatar; I have the same one (with the pink lip gloss in it :cutesy:)!

Maybe we can start a 'Dior limited edition makeup gems' maffia! :nuts::graucho::ninja:

Those are smokin' hot, Fashion Doctor! :woohoo::drool:

By the way, I love the necklace in your avatar; I have the same one (with the pink lip gloss in it :cutesy:)!

Maybe we can start a 'Dior limited edition makeup gems' maffia! :nuts::graucho::ninja:

Hello my Dior limited edition makeup gems and blue gaucho maffia partner!! :yahoo::ninja:

Don't you just love the lip gloss? I still have not touched it with my finger ... I just stare at it all the time hehe.

attachment.php

Now we r talking!!!:tup::tup::tup: Beautiful!:drool:

I recently found this on my notebook, must have took it to post but didn't know how (still a newbie to the forum) :biggrin:

I haven't been able to take an updated picture of my new collection, just a couple of LVs (Tivoli and speedys), no Diors. :sad:

I am also a newbie to the Dior line, trying to collect past and present lines, except I am also a full-time student so it's hard- but hey, I figure this is a good start since i am only 20. right,right? got the rest of my life xD

2 saddles- one for the dior filth collection, the other one from a denim line (got it from my mom). I also got the clutch/wristlet from my mom, but I have no idea where it's from (line-wise).

1- Miss Dior fushia tote
1- Beige medium romantique flap bag
1- Medium Black Ethnic Shoulder Bag
1- Girly Boston bag

(not pictured) 1- Pink Dior Speedy (similar to LV's 25 version)

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 3,217
  • IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,464