Your Diors in Action!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow you look amazing! And that necklace is stunning! Sorry to hear that the other one may be lost.

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  2. You look Amaazing [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

3. You always look so beautiful and classy :love:

4. Still haven’t found my perfect Dior bag yet but this one is a beauty. Love the colour :ghi5:

Venessa84 and Sheikha Latifa like this.
  5. I actually miss this bag when I’m not using it.

BlueCherry likes this.
  6. My lovely lady in nude patent

Attached Files:

dotty8, luxemadam, Superbe and 9 others like this.
  7. Also.. my diorama woc in action

Attached Files:

8. Had a blast in Vegas with my little Lady❤️

Attached Files:

9. Out and about in Knightsbridge with my Laddie Dior and Oblique tee... IMG_4433.JPG

10. Love the tee! It really looks great on you.:cool:

Prada Prince likes this.
  11. I meant to reply to you forever ago! Scottish Folds are so unique & adorable. I fully plan to get another Persian cat someday, but now is not the time lol. My household is currently far too rambunctious for any delicate little fur-balls.:smile:

12. Thank you!!! I’m so happy I got it. :smile:

13. Throwback to my bestie and I wearing saddle bags from my lil “vintage” collection.
    I’m the baldie
    ACBAC213-2935-4B3E-BC4B-3FBFA620F436.jpeg

14. My Dior bags in action ;)

Attached Files:

15. YESSSSS. I love this photo. I'm always super excited to see others who wear their luxury bags more casually / sporty / streetwearish. I also love to see adult ladies still finding time for their best girlfriends! :heart: Share more photos soon! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice