Your Diors in Action!

Who did this redye job? It wasn't Dior, was it?

It looks good but I don't know how they thought the red was supposed to be brown.

Unfortunately not by DIOR, it was refused because of lacking the buyer record.
I had it re-dyed by a local service supplier who did a much much better job on my Chanel (in caviar).
Am reading now other threads and consider to send it to the USA for correction; struggling between keeping it in chocolate or turning to black once for forever.

Unfortunately not by DIOR, it was refused because of lacking the buyer record.
I had it re-dyed by a local service supplier who did a much much better job on my Chanel (in caviar).
Am reading now other threads and consider to send it to the USA for correction; struggling between keeping it in chocolate or turning to black once for forever.
I say keep it in chocolate for now.

If it gets scuffed years later, then you can dye it to black. It's easier to go from a lighter colour to a darker colour than the other way around.

I say keep it in chocolate for now.

If it gets scuffed years later, then you can dye it to black. It's easier to go from a lighter colour to a darker colour than the other way around.

Thanks for your advice. The lambskin is still soft and smells good, esp. after I've applied some Dior face care cream. I'm gonna enjoy this chocolate bar for now, then.

Reactions: dotty8