Your DH or SO travel on planes alot?

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
Mine does for what his company spends on airline tickets he should have his own private plane!!..

I found this neat website where I can track his plane from take off to landing it gives me peace of mind to know he got there safe. :heart: If any of you ladies would like to try it here you go its really easy to use..

Welcome to FlyteComm

he's scared to fly. Luckily electricians dont need to travel :yes:
my mom on the otherhand, she travels ALOT for work. she just flew to houston today and will be retuning later this week, only to fly out again in a few weeks.

That's great! My DH travels alot as well and I am super paranoid about flying so I worry about him as well. Seriously though he calls me the moment the plane lands because otherwise he knows I am freaking out! LOL This is a great site though THANKS!

My husband is a retired airline pilot, so he flew several times a week for 37 years. Before the days of cell phones and computers, there were some worries when weather was bad where he was flying, or other trouble going on.

I'm the traveler in my relationship so I forwarded this on to my sweetie. Thanks! I'm usually the one watching the flight path on my monitor onboard the plane. BF just waits for the obligitory phone call from factory a few days later. LOL!

I just calculated costs for bus. plane tickies - wow - $40K for 6 trips to Asia.. and I don't travel nearly as much as co-workers!

OP: What does your hubby do? Sounds like he is in the air ALOT!

I'm the traveler in my relationship so I forwarded this on to my sweetie. Thanks! I'm usually the one watching the flight path on my monitor onboard the plane. BF just waits for the obligitory phone call from factory a few days later. LOL!

I just calculated costs for bus. plane tickies - wow - $40K for 6 trips to Asia.. and I don't travel nearly as much as co-workers!

OP: What does your hubby do? Sounds like he is in the air ALOT!

A very hectic job with Time Warner in the air 40 weeks out of the year, I hate it but then again I love LV's:graucho:

wow amamxr!!! thank u for posting that site!!! my DH travels every single week mon-thurs for work! been doing it for the past 9 yrs straight!! now i can track his flights while he's in the air!!! neat-o!!!

Hmm, Thx! My dh goes out of town alot too. In fact, he just left early this a.m. He also calls me to let me know he's ok as well.

This'll be a useful site to ck. out! :yes:
Thx again!;)