Your current H drama/trauma...

Oooh...lets see...
Feel very stupid cause I sold my BLACK TOGO 35cm Birkin w/GH! Now I have complete total SELLERS regret!!!! Contimplating on purchasing another one before the price increase. But the only one available that my SA found is Clemence w/PH. Someone already bought the black BOX that DH wanted to get me for Christmas! I am crying....crying sooo badly....

^Oh Simplyprincess what possessed you to sell a black togo birkin 35? I don't want to add to your misery but thats such a great go to bag. Don't cry though! I had sellers regret too when I sold a rare LV bag.

I know you wanted box but Clemence is a great - tough - leather and the colour is richer in clemence than the togo.

No new scarves to be seen anywhere yet :hysteric:

Still looking for the perfect purple scarf :hysteric:

Prices :hysteric:

The fact that I seem to get withdrawal symptoms if I don't go to the boutique once a week. It's been about 3 weeks now and I'm starting to dream about it. Crazy :s

Trying to get DH on board with my birkin or kelly purchase...soooo frustrating because I can pay for it with part of my bonus.

**Sigh** I am being bratty, it is "our" money and we should agree on how it is spent...right?? :P

My current dilemma is whether/what to order for February podium! Birkin or kelly? Exotic or non exotic? Color or neutral?

Try to order something different. I they think that they are going to make the bag they will refuse your order. Come up with a list and post it!

Being awfully tempted to spend the money my SO gave as a gift on a Victoria FT + Trim II.

Unfortunately I'm too prudent. :crybaby:

It's going to be part of a down payment on a house instead.

Mine is to get a feux du ciel scarf, in any colourway.
2nd drama ~ trying to figure out what colour picotin i want! How on earth do i go about doing that?! xx