Your current foundations(s)?

I am saying that I would have a hard time repping that line.
Look at the colors and the ingredients.
Nope, no can do. I would have to steer you elsewhere:biggrin:
to each her own. if you don't like it, you don't need to use it

I am saying that I would have a hard time repping that line.
Look at the colors and the ingredients.
Nope, no can do. I would have to steer you elsewhere:biggrin:
well, here's a different POV for you
Wet 'n Wild Photo Focus Stick Foundation Review | Beautypedia

Right now I have NARS all day luminous, NARS sheer glow, NARS TM in three different shades, and GA luminous silk. I bought the NARS ADL in 2015 when it was first released so I’m trying to use that up first.

How do you think the all day luminous compares to sheer glow? I LOVE LOVE LOVE all day luminous, but it has sadly been discontinued. I can't believe they did that. ADL was my holy grail!! I have ordered both the sheer glow and the long wear radiant. I hope one of those is at least close to ADL. I recently tried the soft matte and HATED it. I know ADL was a semi-matte, so I may experiment with mixing it with other foundations before retuning it.

Tom Ford is so expensive - I'd think all his products would be excellent
When his makeup first came to Texas I was right there snatching up a bottle of the original Traceless. Then he discontinued it in liquid form. Ive hated every other formula ever since. He has some nice things. He's hit or miss for me.

Reactions: sdkitty
I have been taking a bit of a break from my the Ordinary serum and my skin has been a bit more dry than it used to be. Not loving MAC Studio Fix at the moment. I got my hands on the new NYX serum concealer and it actually works as a foundation better than anything else I've tried (including IT cosmetics and Maybelline Superstay). One pump is enough for my whole face.

I switch between two simple routines since I'm just getting back into using & enjoying makeup again.

Rare Beauty Liquid Foundation + Concealer: Genuinely feels weightless as their name suggests; it has very light to medium coverage. Enough to even out my skin tone and cover some blemishes. Love this for everyday wear.

Cle de Peau Concealer SPF 27 Stick: Just the right amount of coverage for lazy or lighter days when I don't need a full beat. I dab on target zones 1-2x and it goes on really smooth too. (FYI: I def don't rely on SPF from this. I always have a moisturizer, sunscreen, and primer first before any makeup. Nice to have though.)