Your Collection Question....

^^^ Thanks Matt, maybe that's how I feel about my new SS too! Piece of art, but the time will come to use her one day, a very special day that will be....

I sound like a broken record but I do collect LV and I do use LV too! The Innsbruck is so delicate in my mind that I dont want to use it but I am extremely satisfied with it just being a part of my collection. The time will come for you to use your special bag!

I don't use my cles'. I just stare at them. They are so cute & pretty & I see what happens when they get banged around. I just recently started collecting but I'm in love!

Also my vernis doesn't come out a lot because of the whole color transfer thing... but I use 90% of my stuff.

it could be because i only have a relatively small collection but i make sure all my bags are used on a regular basis. maybe when my collection gets bigger with some limited items- then i'd be able to just "keep" some of them and not use them.

I only have a small LV collection, I love to use all of them. I haven't used my Beverly MM yet (I got her last night, she is still in her plastics). Life is too short and I reckon it's a waste just to look at the beautiful LV when you can use them and enjoy them. Bags are meant to be used not just to look at.;)

i had my closet open while folding laundry just now.....thinking.....what should i do with those NEW stuff that are still in the box.....like my ceriese and cherry blossom stuff or some discontinued stuff which hasn't seen the day light for the longest time..... i hardly take them out to just look at --- since my daughter was born, i hardly have time to relax and play with my LE stuff!! lol

specially where i live, hurricane season is coming up and what if we have to evacuate again --- such a pain to worry about it and pack them up.....shall i down size myself and not get into LE stuff....?!

thank you for asking this question, i wanna know too!!!

i remember when you had to pack it all up last year, we were all so worried about you! What a horrible burden to... you life or your lv>>> well, maybe not that bad, but they are babies depending on us...lol... I grew up in new orleans and understand hurricanes.. missed catrina but the rest of my families are refugees because of it and don't even know where they are.. good luck. I would be nice if you could ship them all to the desert or a Vuitton holding boutique like storing furs, when hurricane seasons comes around, hey! I mmight have just thought of a good business...It could work and would be all about the insurance and dealing with that in catastrophes...hmmm