Your Collection Question....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sound like a broken record but I do collect LV and I do use LV too! The Innsbruck is so delicate in my mind that I dont want to use it but I am extremely satisfied with it just being a part of my collection. The time will come for you to use your special bag!

2. ^^^ Thanks! My new saying (in all aspects of my life besides LV) is: TIME WILL TELL THE TALE...

i love that.

3. I don't use my cles'. I just stare at them. They are so cute & pretty & I see what happens when they get banged around. I just recently started collecting but I'm in love!

Also my vernis doesn't come out a lot because of the whole color transfer thing... but I use 90% of my stuff.

4. i just want one of everything that is not hella popular. except my speedy. have to have one of those.

5. it could be because i only have a relatively small collection but i make sure all my bags are used on a regular basis. maybe when my collection gets bigger with some limited items- then i'd be able to just "keep" some of them and not use them.

6. I only have a small LV collection, I love to use all of them. I haven't used my Beverly MM yet (I got her last night, she is still in her plastics). Life is too short and I reckon it's a waste just to look at the beautiful LV when you can use them and enjoy them. Bags are meant to be used not just to look at.;)

7. I use all my bags. One day, I want to get more LE items but they will definitely get used. Otherwise, I would feel guilty.

8. i collect the inclusion hair cubes. i hardly ever use them, though. :shame:

9. i remember when you had to pack it all up last year, we were all so worried about you! What a horrible burden to... you life or your lv>>> well, maybe not that bad, but they are babies depending on us...lol... I grew up in new orleans and understand hurricanes.. missed catrina but the rest of my families are refugees because of it and don't even know where they are.. good luck. I would be nice if you could ship them all to the desert or a Vuitton holding boutique like storing furs, when hurricane seasons comes around, hey! I mmight have just thought of a good business...It could work and would be all about the insurance and dealing with that in catastrophes...hmmm