Your collection: A mix of high/low or all high?

All high end (Manolo, Prada, CL, Kate Spade), including my walking shoes which I consider high end (Finn, Sofft). I don't buy designer shoes that often because I wear my walking shoes more in my profession. So my super nice shoes stay in good condition!

I have a combination of both.

I can't justify wearing really nice shoes to work, because although my office is carpeted, I spend a lot of time jogging through the factory floor on some crazy mission or another and I just tear the soles up completely. I also have a bad habit of hooking my heels through the bottom rungs of bar stools and denting them. I'm definitely not as careful as I should be sometimes - let's not even talk about how I have gum on the bottom of my favorite Prada bag.

Though I have a few designer pairs that I love, and a bunch of mid-range stuff from Macy's and Aldo, I also have a $25 pair of red heels that absolutely stop traffic. (pics here:http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glas...llection-here-photos-only-please-98124-9.html)

I guess for me it's all about how much I like it, rather than how much it costs.

I have everything from Adidas to Gucci, Nike to Christian Louboutin and Converse to YSL and Stella McCartney. I don't really care who they're made by, as long as it catches my eye and I'm guaranteed good quality. :smile:

Practically all mid-low. The most expensive pair I bought was a pair of gold birkenstocks by heidi klum. I don't believe in spending money on shoes because I wear them out quickly and I'm more of a bag person than a shoes person.