Your COACH Collection As Of 2006!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
as the year has gone on ladies, we've bought, posted, exchanged, sold, returned, etc. Our collection is never ending, and always changing. Especially now with the PCE event, the launch of the legacy line.. So as the year draws to the end, I thought it would be fun to post your current collection, and see how you've progressed during the year.

So with that said what is your collection as of 2006!

Krispin-you have an amazing collection! I'd love to come shopping in your closet!

reddianasaur-LOVE those Hali flip flops!!! I so want a pair in black!!!

Can't wait to see more collections! Wish my digital camera wasn't broken so I could post mine!

I've posted these before...but this is my 'as of today' collection.
heheh

(is it okay for me to be posting pictures like this? or should they be as attachements?)

collection022.jpg

and I bought these this weekend...using the keyfob now...but I wrapped up the PDA case to give to myself "from santa" for the new digital camera I'm not supposed to know I'm getting...
new005.jpg

deweydrop- my JAW just dropped! Love your collection! i'll have to get my modest collection posted soon enough too...

lol...I've always been a purse wh*re...all my life...I just happened to graduate to the more expensive ones a couple years ago...

:shame:

honestly - I rather have 3 or 4 coach bags than 1 LV...but that's just me. To each their own!

I've got 3 more things on the way for christmas too! My mother bought me a gorgeous wallet and black signature lunch tote when we were at the outlets a few weeks ago. (I have no shame - I LOVE the outlets!)

thanks though!

I used to feel that way about LV, until I fell in love with a bag. A brand new shape I'd not seen anywhere expet on japanese school kids, retro and modern and the same time. Took me a year to blow the money on it and I have never regretted it. Now, it's an addiction. The feel of the leather, the pleasing to the eye prints and shapes...yum. I still buy 3 or 4 coach bags that equal to the cost of one Louis, but every once and a while, I will indulge in the luxury that IS, louis vuitton.

ps, i still think coach has more fun with their designs, not so proper and straighlaced, more youthful. i like it, always will.

yeah i like coach because it's more affordable. honestly im 16 years old and jobless.. not like i could ask my mom for a $1500 LV bag for christmas. ill have to take a picture of my collection soon

See the link in my signature EVERYTHING (including the LV) is from this year. I am still missing a few pieces there...just need to upload the pics.
your collection is fabulous!!!! what happened to that other collection thread? i was really bored at like 12 at night and went through every single page and damn some people..