Your Coach Bag - All dressed up!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys - after joining this forum, I am appreciating the fobs and scarfs SO MUCH MORE.

Here's some of my fobs on my bags. Want to share yours? (Sorry if there's already a thread like this - I always search but couldn't find one.)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'll have to take a better pic of the copper Zoe pouch with that fob because in person it matches GREAT. For some reason in the photo it looks like I'm color blind or something. lol

Show me yours!

2. Oh goody, sounds fun, here my new love

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Oh, soooooo cute! I love 'em all!

5. here is my newest bag all dressed up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. While I own tons of charms, I don't actually have pictures of them on my bags. I need to remember to take more when I get a chance. Here are the two I have on my computer.

Leah dressed up with a scarf and charm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rose ergo with her pink flower charm
    [​IMG]

7. #7 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    Here are some of my favorites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. You guys are so good at accessorizing! Everytime I try to add stuff to my bags, it just doesn't look right.

9. I love this bag is it an Ergo and what matteral is it??

10. here's mine:

[​IMG]

11. Yes it's a Large Ergo Embossed Python tote. It's made with full grain leather, LOVE IT!!!

12. oh i love this thread!
    it should give us ideas on how to accessorise the bags!
    i've created similar thread before though; http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/fashion-police-for-coach-bags-451076.html ..

rubyjuls >> great minds must think alike!
    we're not just bag-twins but accessories too!!

here is my rose ergo framed pleated satchel #12248 with pink flower signature patchwork keychain #92258
    [​IMG]

13. Disneyfun--I love your Hippie with the tattersall grafiti scarf--what a great combo!
    TwoChubbyCheeks--great pair--that heart scarf is fantastic :biggrin:

14. and here's my tan large ergo pleated tote #12247 with yellow leather lion keyfob #92217 and mom's italian silk brown scarf!
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]