Your Christmas List.

My family doesn't spend much at Christmas either, with two kids most of our budget goes to them. I've given DH some ideas to choose from: Givenchy Play, Urban Decay Naked Palette, Guess Plaza Satchel in brown, Sigma brushes, a UV light and some Gelish colors, boots that I haven't picked yet, a gift card from Buckle for some new jeans. I might get two or three from the list.

This is the first year I'm giving him a list, he usually buys things he "thinks" I would really want :smile: Definitely giving some direction this year, lol!

I already know that I'm getting an elliptical when I move into my new place. But I also want a new LV bag (not sure which one at the moment) and some make-up and nail polish.

I hate making Christmas lists. I'm expected to so I'm going to put down some nails polishes I like. I just hate knowing thought that they dont' use coupons or wait for sales so I could've gotten a better deal. I get whatever I want myself pretty much. It just feels foreign to me.

me too! I feel so bad knowing that they spent more than they really should have because they didnt know the best place for the price. I try to pick things that the price wont be compromised too much and run pretty standard across the board.

I think I might ask for a Macbook Air. I just got a new Dell last Christmas but I have been wanting a netbook, and the Air is close enough to a netbook. I also need a new iPod.. hoping for an iPod Touch but I think I will buy that on Boxing Day.

a ton of stuff like always:

chanel chance perfume
dior miss dior cherie perfume
nars super orgasm blush
nars turkish delight lip gloss
lv bandeau
something from coach not sure what yet
something from vera bradley again not sure what yet
mac makeup...various things
various beauty products from bath & body works and victorias secret
new pair of ugg boots
clothes
tv or chairs
new digi cam (maybe not sure about it yet)
new makeup brushes
various makeup from sephora
necklace (not sure about this either but it's on the maybe list)

this is just what i've thought of so far i'm sure i'll add a ton of things to it within a few weeks

I'm working all of the Christmas public holidays (sale time...), so I'm just wishing that my manager can give me more shifts so that I can earn a bit more before Paris.