Your Christmas List.

Coach+Louislove

Ducks for the Cup!
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I thought this would be an interesting thread! I am excited to see what everyone is asking for for Christmas this year, and also maybe I'll get some ideas because I have no idea what to ask for.

So, what is on your Christmas wish list?

EllAva

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Dec 27, 2009
the South
Aside from the obligatory "health" and "happiness," I'd be fine with an iPad and a Sephora gift card.

Aug 4, 2006
eh, i'm playing with my mom's ipad right now. except it's right next to me on my bed and i'm on my macbook instead. so yea, i guess i don't really want an ipad, haha. on my tentative wishlist: a coat, a new digital camera, the tiffany reversible tote... hm, i think that's it so far.

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
I hate making Christmas lists. I'm expected to so I'm going to put down some nails polishes I like. I just hate knowing thought that they dont' use coupons or wait for sales so I could've gotten a better deal. I get whatever I want myself pretty much. It just feels foreign to me.

Omaha_2072

Back At Square One
Aug 1, 2008
Good ole' Midwest
Coach Madison Ocelot scarf in black, A&A feather earrings, black Frye boots & Minnesota kilty suede moccasins in grey. Also a LV Damier Ebene Neverfull MM & LV Evidence sunglasses in black...but unfortunately my family would NEVER buy me expensive designer items like that..no matter what the holiday.

Omaha_2072

Back At Square One
Aug 1, 2008
Good ole' Midwest
^^ I know, right? I'm already planning to buy myself the Neverfull in Jan 2011 & hopefully I can pick up the sunnies in EUC off *Bay or Bonanza. Or @ least that's my secret plan :graucho: