Your Chloe in Action!

Thanks ali w and purse4u for the comments. I really am enjoying the bag.

And the trench coat is from the Viktor and Rolf H&M line. Oh, it was so hard to get anything that day!!! The store was so crowded and by the time we got there, practically everything was gone. I happened to see the trench thrown across some other clothes...and yeah...it was in my size!!!!

And now, lucky for me...it's a great jacket, it keeps me warm, and like you have pointed out...the Chloe looks good with the jacket!! Match made it heaven...with the shoes!!!!

Thanks!!!

those shoes really look great on, I was thinking about the white pair on NAP but their pics online definately do not do them justice - great story about your trench, I love to find things that way, you know it was meant to be :yes: and congrats on the new job, youre off to a great start!

here's my one and only Chloe Paddington in Ivory:
Is this a regular size or baby ?
attachment.php

It has been a while that i've had this beauty but haven't posted any modeling pics...so here are some (not very good pics...sorry!!). I've found it very difficult to show the grenat python silverado's real color but i guess this is the best i can do as of the moment! This one's a keeper!:girlsigh::love:

Attachments

• DSC00844.JPG
    DSC00844.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 534
  • DSC00846.JPG
    DSC00846.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 567
  • DSC00847.JPG
    DSC00847.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC00848.JPG
    DSC00848.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 509
  • DSC00849.JPG
    DSC00849.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 544
It has been a while that i've had this beauty but haven't posted any modeling pics...so here are some (not very good pics...sorry!!). I've found it very difficult to show the grenat python silverado's real color but i guess this is the best i can do as of the moment! This one's a keeper!:girlsigh::love:
So glad we pushed you! YES - I will take credit for it. Boy that looks so stunning on you abi!!! What a great buy!

So glad we pushed you! YES - I will take credit for it. Boy that looks so stunning on you abi!!! What a great buy!

Yes divnanata...that is certainly true! I was considering the purchase but never would have done it if not for you and susie! many thanks to both of you! i really do think she is the most special bag that i own now!:P

my lovely bf holding my chamois betty..his arm his covered up the scarf tied round the handle..its goes well with the bag!

He will kill me when he finds out i posted him on..hes not feeling well in this picture but i think he looks adorable :yes:

Attachments

• DSC00479.JPG
    DSC00479.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 739