Your Chloe in Action!

LOVE this bag... is this the motty grey? it looks different in every picture I see of it. Still can't decide on colour!

Yes it's the motty grey! I was deciding and couldn't resist the grey just because I have nothing like the color, and it goes with pretty much everything I wear. Plus, I feel like it's a color that can transition to any season!

Sorry for the late reply. I have been traveling.
It's not the mini but the small drew. It is a cream/ beige colour.
On the website it said white & bought for the white colour but kept it anyway as couldn't be bothered to return it. I also fell in love with it!

Thanks very much for your answer ! Then maybe I have to search for "White" only ; - ))) Kind regards

Thanks so much for the kind words. I missed carrying this bag. It has been a while. Using it yesterday reminded me of why I love it. My Chloe's will always have a special place in my heart.

Nice words !!! Same with me, I am an absolute "Chloe Girl" - it´s my favorite brand for bags ! I am using my Marcie every day and the Marcie Mini as often as I can ! I always feel very special when wearing them ! That´s LOVE ; - )))
Next will be a Drew Mini, but I have to save some more money for that one ; - )

Reactions: bh4me
Nice words !!! Same with me, I am an absolute "Chloe Girl" - it´s my favorite brand for bags ! I am using my Marcie every day and the Marcie Mini as often as I can ! I always feel very special when wearing them ! That´s LOVE ; - )))

What can you fit into the mini Marcie if you don't mind asking? [emoji4]

What can you fit into the mini Marcie if you don't mind asking? [emoji4]

Yes sure ! I can carry my wallet (smaller size), mobile phone, car keys, handcreme and lipgloss ! And if necessary also sunglasses, but without an etui. That´s all I need for going out or having a nice day in the city ! I love the size of the bag, but maybe for others it would be too small ...... Hope that helps ; - )))

Yes sure ! I can carry my wallet (smaller size), mobile phone, car keys, handcreme and lipgloss ! And if necessary also sunglasses, but without an etui. That´s all I need for going out or having a nice day in the city ! I love the size of the bag, but maybe for others it would be too small ...... Hope that helps ; - )))

Thank you. [emoji4] Sounds like a great size for travelling with the essentials. Small, but not too small. Hm...

I still have my collection even though they're all from years ago! I can't seem to let go... lol. When I use them, it still makes me happy regardless of what others think. I have the Marcie and mini Marcie's too! I tend to use the mini one more. They are so darn cute!

Reactions: Tatze
Ohh, this would be most kind of you. Have a happy fun trip to the city and a great time with your mini Marcie.

Good morning, I had a great time in the city on Saturday with my Marcie Mini ! Here is the pic ! In addition it held my mobile phone .... Hope that gives a good impression ; - )))

Attachments

• DSC_0647.JPG
    DSC_0647.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,582