Your Chloe in Action!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
In a vain attempt at taking a pic of me and my choco paddy I was summarily licked silly by my sweet, Rottn girl:

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Thanks Euc!! She is such a doll, a total cuddle-muffin!!

Here's another (even worse attempt at a) Chloe in Action pic. But it gives a good idea of the size of the loaf:

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
thank bellacheri & roma!! It is the new craie in action. I am totally loving the loaf for a different look with the classic paddy styling :love:

Oct 30, 2006
Aussieland
HM, you look so different with your hair down. You've always had you hair in other pics, right? Or was that another PFer? Not even sure now. :wlae:

Your dog is huge! :hrmm::shocked: I'm scared...

I can't get over how gorgeous your new craie is! Can't wait to get into MP!!!

hsensi

Jul 28, 2006
Well, I am proud to finally own a paddy, I got it in the mail today... here she is.. my chocolate...

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
LOL, yeah I am always on my way to/fro the gymm so my hair is usually up. Thanks!! :yes:

My sweetie girl is 75 lbs of Rottn Love, hee hee! She is such a cuddly dog, she is always wanting to crawl up on my lap :P

HM, you look so different with your hair down. You've always had you hair in other pics, right? Or was that another PFer? Not even sure now. :wlae:

Your dog is huge! :hrmm::shocked: I'm scared...

I can't get over how gorgeous your new craie is! Can't wait to get into MP!!!

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
South of France
LOL, yeah I am always on my way to/fro the gymm so my hair is usually up. Thanks!! :yes:

My sweetie girl is 75 lbs of Rottn Love, hee hee! She is such a cuddly dog, she is always wanting to crawl up on my lap :P
Now that sounds just like me we seem to have a lot in common ;) !
PS I just l:heart: ve your shoes!