Your Chloe in Action!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Running errands with my Chloe slides today.

Attached Files:

muggles, DigbysMom, OHtoDC and 4 others like this.
  2. New to me Medium Marcie in Cashmere Grey
    BC5F029F-EDF8-4EF0-BDFF-C8BB39BEE4C6.jpeg

3. I cannot help it, but I just :heart: this style. Hope it makes you as happy as mine makes me.

Jennilea9777 and elation like this.
  4. Ahh me too me too! It’s my birthday present and I’m over the moon :smile: I don’t find the weight to be a problem so far. I do wish the long strap was shorter though as I like to carry it on my shoulder. But the leather is absolute honey butter and I love it so much!

Ludmilla likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday! What a perfect gift. :smile:
    It would be nice if the long strap was adjustable. I‘d need it a bit longer for crossbody wear sometimes. :biggrin:

6. Thank you and yes! If Chloé sold an adjustable strap I would buy it. Or even different lengths haha take my money

Ludmilla likes this.
  7. Chloe C in croc-embossed leather!!!! Just bought it yesterday and loooooved the pink :smile: First Chloe and probably won't be the last!

Attached Files:

terrier62, ILP, kbell and 4 others like this.
  8. 55FC7B0C-4408-4728-90A3-EC94594DEE98.jpeg
    My nut Marcie.

9. New to me Chloe Tess. I heard this bag may be going out of style but how?! It’s so cute.

Btw does anybody know how to adjust the straps? I couldn’t find info anywhere online.

Attached Files:

10. First post goes to my favorite handbag and travel companion. I bought her 3 years ago, have thrown her around, and she’s still a stunner.

How can you go wrong with a warm, cognac-y tone; chunky gold hardware; and detailed stitching? The answer is you can’t.

Attached Files:

terrier62, muggles, kbell and 6 others like this.
  11. Correct! She's a beauty :heart:

12. Waiting for new tires to be put on my car... now next door waiting for sushi :smile:

6FDD5363-147F-4173-9E73-F92D2DE6AB4D.jpeg

rosesandteacups, muggles and Ludmilla like this.
  13. Love this color! It’s beautiful.

OHtoDC likes this.