Your Chloe in Action!

1. Paraty

IMG_0614.jpg
  2. Lunch break with my Faye

IMG_1720.jpg

3. cecvj likes this.
  4. Hi. Both bags so drool worthy! I saw a Faye review on you tube that says this bag is heavy. What do u think? Thanks.

5. Very nice looking bag. I’m still on the fence of getting Drew because I’m worried it will look too similar to my Chloe Hudson. Now looking at your photo I feel so tempted again!

6. Chloé Alice brought me luck a few weeks ago: free upgrade to business class
    The man next to me moved to another seat after I spent about 5 minutes positioning and taking photo of the bag xD Well Chloé got a seat all to herself.

IMG_1537306459.983045.jpg

7. upload_2018-9-23_19-48-43.png

loving this baby :cool:

8. Will be switching to my mini bag this evening
    upload_2018-9-24_13-16-9.png

9. Picked up a Chloe alphabet charm :loveeyes: 15% off signing up for Neiman Marcus, and 11% cash back, so $75! The d-ring is sold out everywhere, but I'm kind of glad. Not sure I could get away with a $60 brass d-ring when I bought a pack of 10 brass rings from Etsy for $5 haha.

Trying to figure out which way looks nicer on my Faye. Let me know your thoughts! I love that it can also be a pendant necklace :love:

I was choosing between this or the Louis Vuitton or Celine alphabet necklaces, but in the end Chloe ended up being more my aesthetic, and I loved that I could put it on my HG Faye. Plus the price made the choice very easy :angel:

479A7909-EB7C-461D-AFD1-5A4CF63D378D.jpeg 7AC79782-3BD7-4B63-B779-C2A80337FA87.jpeg
  10. bellebellebelle19 What a gorgeous Faye you have! I prefer the pendant on the side of the bag! And it would pair beautifully as a necklace too! :flowers:

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  11. Thank you so much :biggrin::blush: My boyfriend felt the side looked better too, plus it makes a loud jingly noise on the front. I wore it as a necklace this past week and loved it! Definitely recommend if anyone out there is thinking of it :smile:

muggles, MooMooVT and Thenewestgirl like this.
  12. Every time I see the Paraty I love it more! Was hoping there might be one in Bicester when I went a few weeks ago but sadly not. Will have to keep searching pre loved.
    Beautiful bag and colour x

13. BEDB310D-5DD4-414D-82CB-95A5F8277226.jpeg My blast from the past made the perfect 70s disco bag :biggrin:

YellowBuggie, dottiebbb, taho and 8 others like this.
  14. View attachment 4235356 My blast from the past made the perfect 70s disco glam bag :biggrin: