Your Chloe in Action!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Paraty

IMG_0614.jpg
  2. Lunch break with my Faye

IMG_1720.jpg

3. cecvj likes this.
  4. Hi. Both bags so drool worthy! I saw a Faye review on you tube that says this bag is heavy. What do u think? Thanks.

5. Very nice looking bag. I’m still on the fence of getting Drew because I’m worried it will look too similar to my Chloe Hudson. Now looking at your photo I feel so tempted again!

6. Chloé Alice brought me luck a few weeks ago: free upgrade to business class
    The man next to me moved to another seat after I spent about 5 minutes positioning and taking photo of the bag xD Well Chloé got a seat all to herself.

IMG_1537306459.983045.jpg

Nibb, amstevens714, dottiebbb and 7 others like this.
  7. upload_2018-9-23_19-48-43.png

loving this baby :cool:

8. Will be switching to my mini bag this evening
    upload_2018-9-24_13-16-9.png

9. Picked up a Chloe alphabet charm :loveeyes: 15% off signing up for Neiman Marcus, and 11% cash back, so $75! The d-ring is sold out everywhere, but I'm kind of glad. Not sure I could get away with a $60 brass d-ring when I bought a pack of 10 brass rings from Etsy for $5 haha.

Trying to figure out which way looks nicer on my Faye. Let me know your thoughts! I love that it can also be a pendant necklace :love:

I was choosing between this or the Louis Vuitton or Celine alphabet necklaces, but in the end Chloe ended up being more my aesthetic, and I loved that I could put it on my HG Faye. Plus the price made the choice very easy :angel:

479A7909-EB7C-461D-AFD1-5A4CF63D378D.jpeg 7AC79782-3BD7-4B63-B779-C2A80337FA87.jpeg
  10. bellebellebelle19 What a gorgeous Faye you have! I prefer the pendant on the side of the bag! And it would pair beautifully as a necklace too! :flowers:

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  11. Thank you so much :biggrin::blush: My boyfriend felt the side looked better too, plus it makes a loud jingly noise on the front. I wore it as a necklace this past week and loved it! Definitely recommend if anyone out there is thinking of it :smile:

muggles, MooMooVT and Thenewestgirl like this.
  12. Every time I see the Paraty I love it more! Was hoping there might be one in Bicester when I went a few weeks ago but sadly not. Will have to keep searching pre loved.
    Beautiful bag and colour x

13. BEDB310D-5DD4-414D-82CB-95A5F8277226.jpeg My blast from the past made the perfect 70s disco bag :biggrin:

14. I ordered this in yellow last week and I was so pleasantly surprised at how roomy it was and how it sat on me with the shoulder strap.. so I couldn't resist picking it up in red!

20190122_114401.jpg