Your Chloe in Action!

Amazing pics, C4H! Makes me want to stroke the leather on your pics! Desert mauve is gorgeous and looks so versatile :love:

Looking forward to enduring all of your pics! I'm the same as you, far too fickle and can never settle for one when I want them all! :biggrin:

Thanks, cupcake, you're a sweetheart! :heart:

Me and Elsie... golly, I love this bag! :girlsigh:

lunapic1344715522220671.jpg

You and Elsie are gorgeous! I'm beginning to think I need this style because of you... :thinking:
OMG! Did you find what I think you found? Your HG?

You and Elsie are gorgeous! I'm beginning to think I need this style because of you... :thinking:
OMG! Did you find what I think you found? Your HG?

Aww, thanks, girlie!! :hbeat: You should so get one! I never imagined it would be so versatile, and I use the long strap all the time and it's so comfy and holds so much!

Someone was selling a black version w/ rose gold HW on the Bonz, and I was like holy moly, come to mama! So hot! They've got all sorts of cute Elsies coming out this season too.... pink, and purple, and a hobo version and such!

As to your question... :whistle: :biggrin:

Aww, thanks, girlie!! :hbeat: You should so get one! I never imagined it would be so versatile, and I use the long strap all the time and it's so comfy and holds so much!

Someone was selling a black version w/ rose gold HW on the Bonz, and I was like holy moly, come to mama! So hot! They've got all sorts of cute Elsies coming out this season too.... pink, and purple, and a hobo version and such!

As to your question... :whistle: :biggrin:

Black with Rosegold? That's going to be so beautiful with Elsie's gorgeous lock front and center!!! I am totally jelly!

And big congrats to you for your persistence and hunting skills, I knew you wanted it badly enough to find one soon. You must be so happy! Can't wait to see your pretty mod shots with her!

Black with Rosegold? That's going to be so beautiful with Elsie's gorgeous lock front and center!!! I am totally jelly!

And big congrats to you for your persistence and hunting skills, I knew you wanted it badly enough to find one soon. You must be so happy! Can't wait to see your pretty mod shots with her!

Oh! :lolots: I'm not getting black rose gold Elsie! I wish!! Hehe I was just trying to enable you on Elsie! :angel: I WISH I could have twin Elsies, but I'm afraid before I can double up on anything, I just HAVE to have one each of the Elsie-Paraty-Marcie trifecta! Oh, lordy, if I had twin rose gold Elsies though, I think I would die and photograph them together all the time like real twin baby girls and my DBF will have thought I officially lost it.

No, I'm getting what you originally thought I'm getting! Tehehehe.... :giggles:

Ha! Your dh is so funny! It is nice to have a place to share our excitement for something we just love - our bags! I am telling you, no one at all in my life - family, friends - like bags. My sister & mom just buy any one from Target. My friends too. They would never pay more than $50, maybe (I mean a huge stretch) $100 for a single bag. So I come here to share the excitement! I also love seeing pictures!

You look so pretty & thank you for posting pics. I use my paraty most out of all of my bags. The more I wear it the nicer it looks!
beachgirl38, I know what you mean about loving this forum! I don't have many people in my life who are as excited about bags as I am, so it's nice to come here and share the excitement with true bag fanatics!

PurseLoveSF said:
Oh! :lolots: I'm not getting black rose gold Elsie! I wish!! Hehe I was just trying to enable you on Elsie! :angel: I WISH I could have twin Elsies, but I'm afraid before I can double up on anything, I just HAVE to have one each of the Elsie-Paraty-Marcie trifecta! Oh, lordy, if I had twin rose gold Elsies though, I think I would die and photograph them together all the time like real twin baby girls and my DBF will have thought I officially lost it.

No, I'm getting what you originally thought I'm getting! Tehehehe.... :giggles:

I am dying to know what you have coming your way!!!! What is it???

I am dying to know what you have coming your way!!!! What is it???

eehlers!! :hugs: I've been a bad girl... I broke my ban! But she will be soooooo worth it!

I'm joining.... Club Paraty!! :yahoo: The color is a surprise!! I've been dying waiting for her... she was impossible to find and finally Shari from Chloe LV tracked one down for me soooo.... she's on her way straight from Paris!! :party: I am positively dying right now until she's mine!

Maybe some mod pics of your lovely Rock will tide me over in the meantime :whistle:

I just wanted to share my new purchase from last week. My first Chloe bag! This is the large size. I wore it today with skinny leg jeans and a plain top.

Attachments

• image-2346389221.jpg
    image-2346389221.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 1,938
Last edited:
Reactions: Sunfall77
PurseLoveSF said:
eehlers!! :hugs: I've been a bad girl... I broke my ban! But she will be soooooo worth it!

I'm joining.... Club Paraty!! :yahoo: The color is a surprise!! I've been dying waiting for her... she was impossible to find and finally Shari from Chloe LV tracked one down for me soooo.... she's on her way straight from Paris!! :party: I am positively dying right now until she's mine!

Maybe some mod pics of your lovely Rock will tide me over in the meantime :whistle:

Wow! Straight from Paris!! I can't wait - I'm so excited for you!! You are going to love Paraty!!!

:woot: That's awesome!!! Soooooo excited for you! Can't wait to see what you got!

Wow! Straight from Paris!! I can't wait - I'm so excited for you!! You are going to love Paraty!!!

:woot: That's awesome!!! Soooooo excited for you! Can't wait to see what you got!

PLSF - OMG! Woohoo! All the way from Paris? So it's a colour that's hard to get hold of? Is it from a previous season?! :smile: I can't wait to see what you've gotten!

Thanks, girlies!! I'll be glued to my front stoop the next few weeks... :cray:

Thanks! I was a bit worried about getting the large as it might be a bit big on me. I noticed lots of people with the medium and it looks stunning.

I love the medium typically too, but your Large looks SO good on you!! You carry her really well!! :love: