Your Chanel in action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IntlSet - thanks so much for starting this thread. I love the Hermes thread, too. (As a reader, but not an owner. Yet.)

What gorgeous outfits, everyone! I wish I had a Valentine's outfit to share, but we were snowed in. (Not that that was all bad...) I will have to keep this thread in mind for when I'm adequately dressed. :yes:

pinkpiano - thank you! ps dont be silly, I've seen your modeling and you are a HOTTIE!

Annie - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I just had a chance to look at your pic and :drool: . the dress is GORGEOUS and the classic flap compliments it SOO well. your date was very lucky!

mickloisme - aww thanks!

Jody - thanks Jody! You are farrrrrrrrrrrrrr from not gorgeous so please post :yes:

billbill - thanks!! ohh the Hermes ladybug keychain sounds adorable, I bet it would fab on your Chanels even though it's Hermes!

janny - haha, I was looking at the pics again and I was thinking to myself "hmmm it actually looks red in the pics!" and then I saw your comments a little bit later, great minds think alike :smile: I apologize for cheating on Chanel!

Casual outfit for yesterday, Feb.17th, visiting parents' friends to greet them a happy new year (and collect money, haha!)

218_3.jpg
218_2.jpg

- greyish blue henley
- black satin wide belt
- Paige Laurel Canyon
- Cambon black/white bowler

thanks cammy! are you getting the same color combo too? you're going to love it!! and don't worry, a month will go by fast!

Thank you mickloisme, Annie, ibabyjluv, pinkpiano (noo trust me, it's not good to be so skinny :sad: ), superstar, and onyxbear.

maryjulia - I am 5'3" - 5'4"

Status
Not open for further replies.