Your BV bag and winter

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Pardon me for asking so many questions. I don't own any BV bag yet but am itching to purchase one in the near future so right now, I'm just trying to find out as much info as i need to make a good purchase. To owners of the medium Veneta, are you able to carry your bags on the shoulder during winter when you have a winter coat on? TIA!

Err...I just tried with a medium weight wool coat and I'd have to say that is a no. I've got some fat arms though! In general, I put my Veneta away for the winter. She's just now come back out!

Err...I just tried with a medium weight wool coat and I'd have to say that is a no. I've got some fat arms though! In general, I put my Veneta away for the winter. She's just now come back out!

Thanks for trying it on for me! Hmmm, I was hoping if I bought a BV bag,I'll be able to use it all year round. Oh well, it still won't stop me from getting one.;)

get a large veneta and you may not have that problem! -- as for weather, there was a ton of rain here in nor cal so I didn't want to risk it.

anything I can do for a bv loving tpfer!

i love the medium veneta. there are pros and cons though. i was able to fit it over my denim jacket when i went to the gym yesterday. but it was definitely fitted, not uncomfortably tight. i have very thin arms too, so i can't imagine how it would fit over a puffy jacket (unless it's a vest). in the winter i would wear a large veneta for fit and for fitting more stuff in (that extra pashmina, or carrying gloves).

It would depend on your size. for me the answer is no. I need the large.

You're smart to consider this before buying; I never thought about this until I bought a bag that fit on the shoulder inside, but with a jacket, it was too snug.

You will LOVE Bottega Veneta--it's a brand that just gets better with age and won't go out of style.

I have average arms and I owned two medium veneta and I am only able to use it during summer time (or when I do not need to wear thick coats). So now it's time for me to take out my venetas! :yahoo: