Your Bow Bags - PICS ONLY

Style Name: Vitello Lux Bow Satchel (regular size)
Color: Palissandro
Price: 960 Euro
Date: September 2010
Purchased From: Miu Miu Store Roma

Attachments

• DSC005313.JPG
    DSC005313.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 9,986
Color: Palissandro
Price: $1475
Date: January 2011
Purchased From: Miu Miu Store in Hawaii

IMG_0983-3.jpg

Color: Astro
Price: 800~900 Euro
Date: Winter 2008
Purchased From: Miu Miu boutique in Paris

more photos on my blog at modern.girl

Attachments

• french-street-style01.jpg
    french-street-style01.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 12,306
Style Name: Mini Bow
Color: Mughetto (Inside lining is purple)
Price: $995 (before tax)
Date: Spring 2011
Purchased From: South Coast Plaza but bag is from Bal Harbour
Made in: Turkey

DSC05301 by kailien, on Flickr

DSC05300 by kailien, on Flickr

Mini Review:

This bag is aesthetically pleasing. It's sooo cute, feminine and just a gorgeous, chic style! It fits almost as much as a LV Speedy 25; just a tiny bit less. It comes with a long strap to wear messenger style. The strap is easy to attach unlike a Balenciaga strap. The inside is lined with purple fabric and has a small pocket inside.

The cons I have with my bag is that one of the bows is not folded correctly and wrinkles in. Notice it on the pictures. There are some other small problems like: a part of the leather has been recolored and not evenly at that! Also, it is too tightly sewn in on the sides making it less roomy inside when they could have pulled the leather, then sew it out to make it even and retain a better shape. This tightness makes it vulnerable to popped stitching. Quite a lot of cons as this is the best of the whole bunch at the store. lol. I know this bag is in high demand and not easy to find. However for a $1k bag, I expect higher craftsmanship from Prada as it is such a world renowned brand. ;) The bag looks better in pictures as the flash makes the bag shine and hides minor flaws. :smile:

I am absolutely adore :love: my Fumo Bow, please allow me re-post her with my gorgeous new lovely pinky zip around pinky wallet, love love love this combination :girlsigh:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 117-2.jpg
    117-2.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 11,281
Style Name: Vitello Lux Bow Satchel (mini)
Color: Grigio
Price: 760 euro
Date: July 2011
Purchased From: Miu Miu Store Via del Babuino (Rome)

Attachments

• bild8.JPG
    bild8.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 11,194