Your Best Hermes Accessory

I'm very fond of my new clic clac bracelet...so after my toile and barenia birkin I'd say that's it. I'll pop back in and edit to show the t/b birkin in a minute...:heart:
maypics004.jpg

An everyday thing that I've come to never take off is a Silver Bracelet. LOVE IT! I layer it with leather cuffs and other gold/platinum bracelets I own and love the look.

Next would be my H belt, followed by my Dogon wallet in Rodeo leather. I just love rubbing it and have received odd looks when in line at the store as I stroke away.

Lusting after a Ulysse agenda but haven't scored one yet.

I love all my H accessories but my most favorite is my vert anis Dogon wallet. It is so practical and holds so much without getting "fat"! The leather is yummy inside and out. I really am enjoying it so much.

I love my Vision II zip. It truly holds everything important in a tiny package --addresses, numbers, cards, dates, receipts. So many times I've needed some piece of info that in the past would've been left at home, but now is with me in my little Vision. :heart::heart:

My azap long wallet! Finally, a wallet that holds everything I need. (Second choice - my piccolo, because it keeps little stuff from banging around inside my purse.)

Well, setting my scarves aside it would have to be my little Vert Anis Ulysse notebook. It holds my life. I write in it constantly. I have recipies, poems, notes to myself about books to read and movies to see, random thoughts. I also wrote my wish list and "things to do before I die" list in there as well. If I ever lost that book I would really be heartbroken.

I LOVE THEM ALL!

altho i can't wear them since i'm so swollen - i love all my bangles incl. the ano horn cuff. i love all my twillys - i've been wearing them as ponytails lately. also, (i just have to give special mention even if this thread does not include bags) - of course, my new noir kelly croc that i've already carried twice!