Your best Ebay steal...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Tiffany candlesticks for $20.00... yours?

2. My Ernie Ball StingRay electric bass. It retails for $1200 at music stores, but I bought it brand new for $700 because it was a 2001 model and I bought it in 2002. Looks the same as the 2002 model, as far as I'm concerned, and I got it at almost half price :nuts:

3. D&G jeans for $70. At first I thought they were fake because the button fell off the first time I put them on. But I sewed it back on and I've worn them and washed them several times a week for 2 years and they still look brand new. I love them. and the button has never budged since.

4. My husband just bought an $18,500 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle on eBay this wk. He swears it was a great deal. >snicker< He owes me big time
    LG

5. dior boston bag in burgundy for 250.

6. Ummm.... juicy bag for 75 smackaroos.

7. Nada. I actually have never purchased off eBay...

If I ever decide to, I will rely on you all for help!!

8. leather juicy bag for 33 :smile:

9. Wow, great deal!:nuts:

10. Mine was a brand new LV Suhali L'aimable for $800 shipped :lol:

11. michael kors bag w/ tags for $70 - it's bright pink, i cant wait until summer to wear it

12. I dunno if this is the right place to ask.

Pls pardon my ignorance. I wonder why would anyone wants to sell a new branded bag over at eBay at a cheaper price (not taking into account those who buy and regret their purchases). :unsure: I am referring to those sellers who sell quite a number of new items over ebay.

thanks!

13. Louis Vuitton MC cles 38$ !

14. my most recent "steal" was viva la juicy eau de parfum 3.4 oz for $45 with shipping. love the scent!@

15. My word this is an old thread !