Your Belen Echandia Collection -- Who are you and what do you have?

I love these bags! I found out about them here, and ordered the Indulge Me in Tan from Muse Ten. I wasn't crazy about the style from the picture (I originally wanted a Charm Me, but found out it was discontinued), but it was on sale and free shipping, so I figured if I didn't love it, I could send it back. Well, I did love it so much that I also ordered a black Indulge Me from Jackie. The IM is the perfect work to weekend bag for me (not a huge tote, but holds everything I need). I also got the I'm Yours Tote in Chocolate.

I would like to get a Love Me Mini at some point. I would also like a Stoke Me Medium or Hold Me in Aqua. Does anyone know if Jackie is bringing back Aqua?

Thanks to everyone who posted about these bags!

I have:

Petrol LM
Purple LMM
Chocolate CMWS
Wine SM in large
Purple SM in med

On order:
Glossy Apple LMM
Fuchsia SMM
Mustard LMM
Grey Midi LM
Wine LM

Arriving this week is the light grey TMA. I found out about BE from TPF of course!!

Yeah I did go a little BE crazy this year. As for having the most BEs, I believe that title belongs to lovebags2. I am happy with my BEs and will not be getting anymore this year. Well, maybe the purple crash if it's available in a new style that I like.

Also, a couple I bought previously loved so they are not all brand new.

Geez, I was afraid I was going to have to follow you lovebags2!

I have a SM Chocolate and a LM Dark Grey. I am a bag-addicted mom of 3--(savvy to three--savvy23) and found the purse forum for a search on a Botkier. Love the site and loving my BE's!!!!!!

I am a SAHM to 2 boys and love bags ....

I have ...

LM Petrol
LM Dark Grey
LMM Wine
LMM Black Crash
SM Med Petrol
SM Large Mottled Gold
Flirt with Me Black Crash

On order ...

Glossy Apple LMM

Thinking about ...

IY Pearlised Grey
IY Tote Wine
BM Pearlised Grey

I'm too embarrased to write down all my BE's. I can't believe, how many I have!

I"m trying to stay out of this conversation!! LOL

Can I borrow some of yours then? I feel BE deprived since I let my mini go. I certainly am not doing a very good job of catching up but I couldn't quite get my size right. I'm pretty sure I'll be on the right track with the midi.:P

I learned about BE through all you wonderful ladies - It was really clear to me that you all loved these bags a lot, so I had to check it out. The more I read the more interested I became...Your enthusiasm has been really contagious! So I've taken the plunge. At present I've got 5 on order:
IY - Pale Gray/Silver
IY - Black Python
LMM - Black Crash
LMM - Pewter
LM Midi - Light Gray

And thanks to lovebags I'm really wanting the overnighter and weekender next....and perhaps that IY in Mustard:graucho:

Anyway - I really want to thank all of you for turning me on to BE and making the BE Lounge a fun forum:wlae:

thought i would update my BE stash:
Dark grey LM
Old choc LM
Petrol TMA
Black crash Charm Me
Wine Angel Purse
Pewter kiss me clutch
Fiamma red and white with white gold Clutch Mes
:P

update time:
Dark grey LM
Petrol LM
Old choc LM
shimmer grey TMA
Black crash Charm Me
Wine Angel Purse
Pewter Kiss Me Clutch
Fiamma red and white with white gold Clutch Mes
Mustard Indulge Me

On order:
Dark grey LM Midi

im an addict but a happy one!

I learned about BE through all you wonderful ladies - It was really clear to me that you all loved these bags a lot, so I had to check it out. The more I read the more interested I became...Your enthusiasm has been really contagious! So I've taken the plunge. At present I've got 5 on order:
IY - Pale Gray/Silver
IY - Black Python
LMM - Black Crash
LMM - Pewter
LM Midi - Light Gray

And thanks to lovebags I'm really wanting the overnighter and weekender next....and perhaps that IY in Mustard:graucho:

Anyway - I really want to thank all of you for turning me on to BE and making the BE Lounge a fun forum:wlae:

IY Pale Grey/Silver is on order?

I'm too embarrased to write down all my BE's. I can't believe, how many I have!

I"m trying to stay out of this conversation!! LOL

Hey Lovebags! Not fair! Come clean with us!!! LOL We really do want to know what you have, for reference purposes, so that we can know where to turn for specific advice on color or style. Please...????:flowers: