Your Belen Echandia Collection -- Who are you and what do you have?

I have four, 3 older models and an Indulge Me. I think I found the bags on the web, but I'm not sure whether it was the BE site or a reseller. My favorite is probably the red Take Me Away, but they're all great.

Great collection, it's fun to see some of the older styles. I really like the Take Me Away too and it seems like a bargain compared with the prices of BE bags now.

Thanks JNH14! I just ordered a Jenny Yuen bag so I am done for a while. But perhaps in the future.... Did someone mention a BE sale in January? What's that all about? :P

Is the Pewter really "loud"? :graucho:

I don't think so, to me it's more of a neutral. It's a warmer than the silver and seems to go with everything. I think the silver would be more "flashy" and icy. I'm not really a flashy gal, I wear lots of neutral black, greys and browns. The pewter gives my outfits just the right amount of pizzazz without being overbearing. I get comments on how beautiful it is all the time!

Okay, after reading comments here on how everyone loves their pewter crash , now I'm wondering if that's the bag for me too.

I just decided that I"m going to wait for a crash leather, either black, pewter or one of the new colors coming out in 08....

Does the pewter look really metallic?

What does everyone think, pewter crash or black crash????? I want my bag to definetely make a pretty statement but don't want to stand out that that much either. Does that make any sense????

hard to say between the black and pewter crash. I'd ask Jackie to describe each..she's so good at it. For me..I have pewter and love it but I like the black too. I think they're very evenly beautiful. I have a similar wardrobe to valkyrie360 - lots of blacks, grays, browns, but I tend to love just a little something to dress all that up. I often choose patent shoes for example. This bag in pewter breaths life into my otherwise more classic, neutral wardrobe and I love it for that!

hard to say between the black and pewter crash. I'd ask Jackie to describe each..she's so good at it. For me..I have pewter and love it but I like the black too. I think they're very evenly beautiful. I have a similar wardrobe to valkyrie360 - lots of blacks, grays, browns, but I tend to love just a little something to dress all that up. I often choose patent shoes for example. This bag in pewter breaths life into my otherwise more classic, neutral wardrobe and I love it for that!

Hear, hear! :smile: BTW, I saw one of your other posts lovebags2, I'm a stay-at-home mom too, and I don't think that makes me have to stick to drab clothes and accessories!

These bags are so beautiful. I think I must begin looking into them...Now, what was it that someone posted about a sale? Should I wait before I take the plunge?

The three day sale is in January. You have only three days to buy after she announces it. She sells what she has left over in stock, so you may not get the color you want. The sale is 30% off, and you have to pay shipping. When you buy during the regular price, she gives you free shipping for a tpf member.