Your Beauty Favorites of the Month!

Jan 28, 2007
There were a few threads for individual months on this, but I thought it would be fun to bring it back all in one big thread so we can keep it going. A lot of the beauty gurus on YouTube do a monthly favorite posts, so this will be similar.

What beauty products (skincare, haircare, makeup, perfume, etc.) have you found yourself reaching for or enjoying the most in the past month? Post here!

Since it's early December, what did you enjoy the most about

November 2011?

Mine were...

Atelier Vanille Insensee Cologne
Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Repair Creme
Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
Boscia Enlivening Amino AG Eye Treatment
Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum
Guerlain Terracotta Poudre Bronzante Bronzing Powder 01
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Illusiore 83
Philosophy Egg Nog Shower Gel
Zoya Nailpolish in Izzy
LaRocca Chapagne and Shimmer Supreme Creme
Jouer Lip Enhancer
Chanel Glossimer in Nakkar
Chanel Eyeliner in Marine
Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette

Yikes, that's a lot haha. I'll be reviewing some soon in the rants and raves section, too, so let me know if you have a request for a particular review.

Reactions: sofhiagomoz
KISS USA lashes.
Tom Ford Private Blend lipsticks in Pink Dusk & Spanish Pink.
NARS Sin blush.
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream.
QUO by Orly nail varnishes.
Maybelline Studio Gel liner in Forest (LE).
Revlon GrowLuscious mascara.
Avene Gel Cleanser for Normal to Combination Skin (re-discovered.)
Stila Sheer Color TM.
MAC lipstick in Hue.
Tokyo Milk Let them Eat Cake EDP.

For November:
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil as a facial moisturizer
WetnWild Comfort Zone Palette
WetnWild Walking on Eggshells Trio
WetnWild Wet Shine Nail polish in Kaleidoscope
WetnWild Wet Shine Nail polish in Sparked
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Applying Revlon Colorstay with ELF Powder Brush
Setting Revlon Colorstay with MAC MSFN
Covergirl Lash Blast
NYX Concealer in a Jar

Been loving Drugstore items lately.

Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance moisturizer has been my most recent find. Oh and I am also loving the Sephora cuticle pen with eucalyptus.

For November:
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil as a facial moisturizer
WetnWild Comfort Zone Palette
WetnWild Walking on Eggshells Trio
WetnWild Wet Shine Nail polish in Kaleidoscope
WetnWild Wet Shine Nail polish in Sparked
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Applying Revlon Colorstay with ELF Powder Brush
Setting Revlon Colorstay with MAC MSFN
Covergirl Lash Blast
NYX Concealer in a Jar

Been loving Drugstore items lately.

Wet n Wild has gotten more impressive these last few years.

Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance moisturizer has been my most recent find. Oh and I am also loving the Sephora cuticle pen with eucalyptus.

I love Dermalogica! Great brand. Do you use that moisturizer for day or night? What is it good for for skin types?

Wet n Wild has gotten more impressive these last few years.

I love Dermalogica! Great brand. Do you use that moisturizer for day or night? What is it good for for skin types?

I use it both day and night, as the winter is making my skin flaky and dry. Based on the reviews, it seems to be for all skin types. I have combination skin and it's been working really well, but it's definitely a heavier moisturizer for the colder months.

Dermalogica products, I am so impressed witht them. I got a few things for my face-wash, scrub, SPF moisturiser and think my skin feels great. I have also tried my son on their system for Clean Skin and added the clay wash. I see improvement with these versus the perscription creams from the dermatologist which I think has been giving him a reaction for the past two years. I also bought him the face soap bar for shaving and that is working out great. I also feel that the Clarisonic has made the biggest difference with my skin the past few month. The products I use with and after it seem to work so much better. My skin at 50 loooks better then it did at 20. I am also juicing and trying to eat tons of fruits and vegetables and to me this really shows up with better looking skin.

Dermalogica daily Microfoliant- Best exfoliant EVER!

Obaji Clear- Needed to get rid of some hyperpigmentation caused by BC. I can see results already and my skin is glowing!

Ardell "Babies" lashes- Perfect natural, yet glam lashes

Moschino, I love love perfume- just bought this again and now I remember why I loved it so much.

I was wondering what happened to that thread! :smile:

Mine are -

Jack Black Lip Balm - Grapefruit & Ginger
YSL - Blush Radiance #4
ELF Cream Eyeliner - Plum
L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Mascara
NARS Lipgloss - Female Trouble
Revlon Lip Butter - Brown Sugar
Wet n' Wild - Silent Treatment

I noticed the last couple months I have been buying more drug store items...new to me. I used to buy only high end - mostly Chanel. I was a high end snob. But got kind of tired of paying $30 for mascara. I used Maybelline Falsies first - pretty impressed and now trying out the L'Oreal one - love it! I doubt I will be going back to high end mascara. I have been impressed with ELF as well and a few Wet n' Wild items I have.

I was wondering what happened to that thread! :smile:

Mine are -

Jack Black Lip Balm - Grapefruit & Ginger
YSL - Blush Radiance #4
ELF Cream Eyeliner - Plum
L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Mascara
NARS Lipgloss - Female Trouble
Revlon Lip Butter - Brown Sugar
Wet n' Wild - Silent Treatment

I noticed the last couple months I have been buying more drug store items...new to me. I used to buy only high end - mostly Chanel. I was a high end snob. But got kind of tired of paying $30 for mascara. I used Maybelline Falsies first - pretty impressed and now trying out the L'Oreal one - love it! I doubt I will be going back to high end mascara. I have been impressed with ELF as well and a few Wet n' Wild items I have.

I can't wait to try the Revlon Lip Butter but haven't seen it just yet in stores. I love drugstore mascara and think it's just as good as pricier ones. Unless there's a special deal, I usually use drugstore mascara.