Your Bbag Family ***PICTURES ONLY***

kittenslingerie I love all your GH bags. I especially love your Sandstone. I need to work on getting some lighter color bags. Here's my updated collection:

from left to right

Anthracite GH Work
French Blue GH Part-time
Cafe' GH Part-time
Teal 05 Work
Vert Gazon GH City
Rouge Theatre 05 City
Black 05 Day

IMG_0712.jpg

This shot shows anthracite and black side by side

IMG_0726.jpg

This is my current collection but not complete yet (still missing my 05 magenta twiggy, 07 grenat coin purse, 06 INK coin purse & 05 black city):heart: :heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KIF_1186.1(Small).JPG
    KIF_1186.1(Small).JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 2,154
  • KIF_1195.1(small).JPG
    KIF_1195.1(small).JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 2,016
  • KIF_1196.1(small).JPG
    KIF_1196.1(small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,018
07 black city, 06 ink purse, 06 rouge vif box. Wish list includes much more, but I will have to take a break for a while since I purchased 2 chanel bags at the same time I got my purse and box! Ouch!

Attachments

• bal family 003 400x299.jpg
    bal family 003 400x299.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 498
  • bal family 004 400x299.jpg
    bal family 004 400x299.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 477
Here's my updated collection:

(from the back to front, left to right)

Black Work, Blueberry Purse, Blue India PT, Rouille City, Grenat City, Black Twiggy, Black First, Black City and Magenta First.

groupshot04.jpg

My first 3 are finally here!:yahoo: Big hugs and thank you to a very sweet Pfer who helped me out, you know who you are. ;) I have 3 on the way all w/GH and will post those as soon as they arrive! Here are pics w/flash and w/out.

bal1.jpg

bal2.jpg

Well, here's the current family, including my 'new' Emerald Day (thanks, livethelake!) that arrived in the mail today...

IMG_0444_4_1_watermark.jpg

I will be downsizing a Bbag from this current lot, *fingers crossed*, and don't think that I'll be adding more to it until the Violet Step comes out. Well, at least that's the plan... :graucho:

oh wow, all these collections are just.... bleh i cannot put it into words!! :heart::heart::heart: ok, maybe i will.. they are utterly-delicious-melt-in-your-mouth-brings-tingles-in-my-tummy kind of collections

i only have one thus far :shame: nothing compared to all of you girlies' collections, and hope to expand my balenciaga family soon.. fingers crossed! :yes:

here it is, my (big) baby
P3210221.jpg

Bumping this thread up...

I've parted way with my Pony hair Work and Part Time Camel...and I miss them so much. But anyway here's my updated Family pic (although I'm still not sure if I want to keep Ms. Traveler)...

IMG_0680.jpg

TO KEEP OR NOT TO KEEP...

IMG_0683.jpg