Your Bal bags and other designer bag color choices?

Very interesting thread Zac:smile:...it makes me realize I'm more conservative in others designer brands !!!

I have :
in LV : Black Epi bags + Damier Luggages
in Chanel : black (and only in patent for my 2 bags)
in Fendi Spy: Black / Cognac

in Balenciga : Black of course but also :wlae::wlae::wlae:
Emerald, Cornflower, Magenta, Grenat , Ink, Rouge Vif, Truffle and had Blue India, Anthracite

Well, as heavy as it was, I couldn't stay away from the MJ Topaz Stam. :supacool: I think it was the chain that got me!!! :nuts: Here it is next to my Blue India day. :heart::heart: My MJ is a little greener than it appears here, but, I still :heart: It!!!!

Attachments

• Ebay stuff 4 14 2007 037.jpg
    Ebay stuff 4 14 2007 037.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 28
I have a large Chloe Paddington in Whiskey. The color is amazing and sometimes I really wish that Balenciaga would make that color...since I haven't carried that bag due to the weight issue.

I have a LV Monogram Sac Bosphore (got it as a gift), used it for a month and was immediately replaced by my Truffle Work. The LV is still sitting in the closet. I've since sold my Truffle and miss it so.

(With the exception of Balenciaga) I rarely find a color and style/shape in the same bag. That's why I love Balenciagas...generally speaking, I get the same style bag...and it's just a matter of color choice.

It just depends on the bag, I tend to get fixated on one particular kind of bag and colour at the same time, e.g the MJ stam -wanted the putty, couldn't get the putty so settled for black, but it just wasn't the same for me so out went the black and luckily managed to get my hands on a putty! Or the Chanel reissue, only wanted the black with silver hardware which fortunately worked out for me thanks incidentally to some lovely gals who gave me a tip to a store. I just envision them a certain way I guess and that is all that will do!

I don't choose similar colors for other designer bags...usually mine will be darker colors or black. But for bbags, i go all the way to get them in different colors...:smile:

I don't choose similar colors for other designer bags...usually mine will be darker colors or black. But for bbags, i go all the way to get them in different colors...:smile:

agree! I will never buy black bbags. it's usually the coffee,black or tan... even dark green... have chcolate spy, scores of black Pradas and Diors, a tan Moombasa and a Silver Miu Miu Coffer. I do go for zany colours when it comes to Lulu Guinness and Anya hindmarch but I guess they are not really couture high fashion bags>>

I only like to have one bag in each color. I had a navy blue Bulga, and when I got my blueberry Day I sold the Bulga, since I knew I didn't need 2 dark blue bags.

However, I have a wide range of brown tones, but none of them are the same.

I tend to prefer blue Bbags, although I have bought other colors. There something about their blues, especially in the city style that feels just right to me (and worth the $$$).

For blacks and browns, I'm increasingly finding that I can feel very happy with mid-level brands that still have gorgeous leather (e.g., Hayden-Harnett, Gerard Darel).

I tend not to buy the same colors in different brands unless their different sizes and functions. I recently debated about buying a cobalt HH havana hobo, but decided not to because the color is quite similar to blueberry (which I have in the city). However, I eventually may find a way to rationalize that it's a different type of style.