Your Bag Tally

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha Qwerty you are too cute at times, i want to pick you up and put you in my pocket! O.k that sounded a little weird...People name their cars (although i've always wondered a little at that too) so why not your bags?! :smile:

That's right Puka, keep your head down!!

2. Haha, aww, thanks :heart: As long as it's a pocket of one of your gorgeous bags!:P

The only bag I haven't named is my Edith, as I think I'd never come up with a better name than that for her.
    And you know, I've even named our car too! What's worse is that it has a proper name - firstname, middle name and surname! :roflmfao: In my defence, my mum started it!:nuts:

3. You girls are to funny.:lol:...I haven't named mine but i do talk to them :weird:lol!!! My car is named Jezebel:shame: My first cars name was White Trash freaking lemon car lol

4. ^ LOL you girls are too funny! :roflmfao:

ok back to the bag tally, i just counted my bags for the coach subforum, so i will paste the figures here:

chloe:

2 bags

coach:

9 bags
    20 pouches
    29 wristlets (approx)
    22 mini skinnies (approx)
    30 charms (approx)
    7 wallets
    4 ponytail scarves
    4 coin purses
    2 pairs of sunnies
    1 pair of sandals

5. That's a whooole lotta Coach Dragonette! :smile:

6. ^ yup! :blush:

thankfully in the bag tally thread in coach, i'm not the one with the highest figures! :nuts:

7. DRR which is your favourite bag? I love the older Chloe styles you have in you collection. The new bags just do not even turn my head.

8. I have:

5 Chloes
    3 LVs
    1 Dior
    2 Balenciaga
    1 Miu Miu

I had a Mulberry as well but sold it. Im pretty happy with where my collection is at right now, theres more than I need but theres none I dont want so I have decided to keep them all and there will be more to come but not for a while!

9. I'm scared to list...

3 Paddys
    2 Chain Bettys
    2 Bettys
    2 Silverado Hobos
    1 Silverado
    1 Heloise
    4 assorted Bays
    4 LV's
    3 Guccis
    1 Fendi Spy
    5 Fendis
    1 Prada
    2 Koobas
    11 Hayden Harnetts
    1 Botkier

Now I'm scared to total that up... *GULP*

10. thats a lot of bags, were do you keep them all!

11. Chodessa, I hate to say this... but a Gaucho is missing in your list. This style would look just perfect on you. It is one of my fav styles at the moment. Go get one!

12. Chloé:
    Edith whiskey
    Paraty old pink *
    Heloise Hobo pinkberry
    Louis Vuitton:
    Pochette mono *
    Baggy pm blue denim
    Watercolour 35 white *
    Graffiti Speedy 30 pink *
    PRADA:
    Tessuto Hobo black
    Tessuto Messenger black
    Cervo Lux black
    DIOR:
    Small Gaucho olive
    Balenciaga:
    City 05 caramel

12 ... :faint:but I only use *4

13. What a collection :faint::shocked:... and what a closet to keep them :faint:;)...

14. wow chodessa! that is a lot of bags. do you have a family pic of all your bag? what a sight that would be! :faint: :shocked::nuts:

15. Thanks gals..
    I forgot that I also have a Foley & Corinna..and my fave one and only CHANEL!!...LOL..
    Maria.. I LOVE THE GAUCHO!! I've wanted one for so long, but somehow DH NEVER GOT ONE FOR ME... LOL....
    I am blessed to have a closet that stores them all, not necessarily neatly, but they are all piled.
    rx7girliegirl.. I attempted to showcase my bags in the showcase thread.. but it is so outdated by now.. I really need to start all over.. I can't imagine doing a family photo, it would be too much work putting them back!!