Your bag resolution for 2017

Miss Al

Dreaming of H
O.G.
Feb 16, 2013
I started my H journey not too long ago... it's been just a few years. But it has been a slippery slope as we all know. The thread on your bag limit made me ponder a little. Hence, I have decided that I need to get more clutch bags and less bags (B & K).

Hence for 2017, I will get myself a clutch bag and maybe a travel bag like the Halzan.
×× fingers crossed xx [emoji6]

What would be yours in 2017. Please share.

Last edited:
I started my H journey not too long ago... it's been just a few years. But it has been a slippery slope as we all know. The thread on your bag limit made me ponder a little. Hence, I have decided that I need to get more clutch bags and less bags (B & K).

Hence for 2017, I will get myself a clutch bag and maybe a travel bag like the Halzan.
×× fingers crossed xx [emoji6]

What would be yours in 2017. Please share.

I decided to get a clutch next year too! But other than that...I've made a promise to not buy any bigger bag at all. We'll see how that goes hehehe!!!

Reactions: prepster
I was lucky enough to get 3 Bs in about 12 months. My bag collection is pretty well rounded so I'm looking for 4-5 more Bs to complete it. In 2017 I hope to add black with ghw and/or rouge cassaque.

Constance Constance Constance! Just hasn't come my way in 6 years of buying multiple B's, K's, 2 halzans, jiges, a Virevolte etc and way too many boots, scarves, bracelets & goodness knows what else!

I'm a Kelly girl & the 35 works for me , so I'm always looking to add an exotic to my growing collection
& a few cashmere/silk scarves & jewelry to round things out.
I'm crazy for H shoes so anxious to see what the next collection will bring (I find the H shoes
extremely comfortable from the oran sandals, to the night shoes & other flats )

I feel like I have gone waaaaay overboard this year.... I was blessed to get 2 K28 in a very short time (April then July) and now my SO arrived. I have to fly to pick up the SO. Although I'm thrilled and wouldn't change a thing, I feel very guilty for making such huge purchases so I will be taking a pause in 2017 to really enjoy and exhale. I will probably continue to purge unused items as well. It was a very slippery slope for the past few years and now I have definitely hit more of a slant hhahaha xcept for the fact that I NEED a Constance hahahahaha Lord help me. I'm hopeless.

Last edited:
I am very happy with my 2016 H result. I filled my 2 bags quota (1B & 1K) from my main boutique and was pleasantly surprised by a random offer of my Kelly Cut while on vacation in Amsterdam. I am planning to fulfill my 2 bags quota again next year if the right bags come.

The 2 bags that are on my radar for next year are Sellier K 32 in epsom noir with phw and a 24 epsom constance in sapphire blue w/ ghw. (Also, if an etoupe 30 Birkin in togo w/ ghw comes along I'll take that too)

I am pretty happy with my Chanel collection so probably will only be buying ready-to-wear or shoes.

Since the above H bags are really random and hard to come by ( I have a separate bank account already accrued towards my H bag goals), I will probably be spending my shopping budget on fulfilling my jewelry wish list from VCA & Cartier in 2017.

Or If I am really good and not distracted, maybe I could splurge on that Breguet Reine de Naples watch that I always dreamed of owning.

I have decided very late this year that I will only buy H bags from now on, because I came to realise H bags are the only bags that I never get bored of. So my resolution for 2017: All of my non-H bags (except for my Chanels) must go before my B30 SO arrives. And if I get lucky, I would also wish for a K28 Sellier.

This has been another very exciting H year for me. I got a bag I have been craving for over two years and my first CDCs and fine jewellery pieces. I'm starting to feel that my basic collection of H shawls, bags and accessories is complete, only very selective H items in future.

For 2017 I'm looking for a very special bag to celebrate my birthday. A moussie, croc belt, CDC, cardcase and bag is on my wishlist. Also hoping that my SO K28 sellier will arrive. There has been some promise in the air...