Your "awwwwww" pictures!!

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Bavaria, Germany
Hey guys,

I thought it'd be fun if we posted some of our favorite "awwww" pictures of our kids. I know not all of you are comfortable doing this, but if you are feel free and post! :biggrin:

mulberrylove

Mar 15, 2007
I did just that .... AWWWWW , totally adorable , i am hoping i won't be long now before i can share pictures of our little girl :yes:

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
www.myspace.com
omg julia has the most amazing eyes melanie!! i had no idea.

here's my nephew. not necessarily "awwww" but he makes the funniest faces! he makes me laugh. :smile:

1. swinging in the tire swing (made from an actual tire!) at grandpa's farm in ND
  2. first swimming pool experience at auntie and grandma's hotel
  3. this reminds me of those funny cards where they put old style family pictures on the front then caption it. cracks me up.
  4. happy baby!
  5. enough with the pictures already!

Attachments

omgsweet

Apr 2, 2007
Scottsdale, Az
www.cool-trade.com
Good idea! I have too many favs...so I'll try to post just a few. :P

1. Belle was only a month or 2 old. I cant remember.
2. Typing with Daddy.
3. Self explanatory.
4. Choosing her dinner at Gorden Biersh.
5. Waiting for Grandma at Nordstrom Cafe.

Attachments

omgsweet

Apr 2, 2007
Scottsdale, Az
www.cool-trade.com
Omg and then this one is so funny. Its the first time she figured out how to sit up on her own. She was napping in her crib and I was laying the on the bed browsing the forum. I looked over at her crib and all I saw was this little smiling face. I about died from loving her so hard.

Attachments

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Bavaria, Germany
They're all so adorable!!!!!! :heart:

Julie, that picture of Belle sitting up in the crib is too funny!! She's such a pretty girl :love:

Ilzabet, #3 is so adorable! Kind of reminds me of this:

ROFL!! :smile:

Jen, Nicky has gotten so big! Look at those chubby cheeeeeksss!! I just want to pinch them :biggrin: lol

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
Your babies are ALL soooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!

I have a lot of "awwww" pictures of my baby (and hubby), but this is my latest "awwww" picture :crybaby: