Food Your Amazing Bags Cookware Combos (Your ABCs)

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Current status is....watching one of my fave bands on IG live, margarita in hand. :drinks:

Funnily enough, I don’t always remember the season of the bag, but I usually remember the name of the bag and where I bought the bag. I can look up the purchase history and refresh my memory. (I have copies of all my bag receipts in a e-doc for insurance purposes,)

Winter is the best time to grill....it’s basically a fire pit with food. :lol:

My Petit H pouches are doing fine....I usually use 1 or 2, but rarely all 3 together. I try to rotate the colors. I like to keep my lip balm, and gum, and mints in there. :smile:
Oh you're so organized. My receipts are haphazardly in different spots. Good point about keeping them as e-docs for insurance purposes.

Go on with your bad self with the margarita! I haven't had any alcohol since the champagne :lol::lol:

Oh you're so organized. My receipts are haphazardly in different spots. Good point about keeping them as e-docs for insurance purposes.

Go on with your bad self with the margarita! I haven't had any alcohol since the champagne :lol::lol:
That whole champagne thing makes me laugh....I wasn’t tipsy, just clumsy! Wally wants a margarita, too.
E1D26FC5-E093-4152-942F-FB5035C3E0D9.jpeg

Oh I like margarita's on the rocks better. I don't like the slushy kind. When I visited Florida, New Smyrna Beach they had the best margarita's I've ever EVER tasted!
Margaritas on the beach somehow always taste amazing!! Tonight was on the rocks, but I like frozen, too....well, selectively. I’m picky about the texture/taste of a frozen margarita. DH grew up very close to NSB, and used to bike there as a kid with his surfboard for early am surfing! It’s a pretty beach, and not as touristy and crowded as some of the others on the east side of FL.

Today's LC is my smaller 3.5 quart Braiser. I like the braiser a lot. I don't remember the name of the LV Empriente wallet but I'm sure Minda's dictionary like knowledge will know the name :smile:

View attachment 4724610

Oh, I like this one. Is this the Flame color? What do you like to use this one for? I like your Pont Neuf wallet — don’t know the color (doesn’t look bright reddish enough to be cerise but I could be mistaken). I need an empriente wallet!

Today's LC is my smaller 3.5 quart Braiser. I like the braiser a lot. I don't remember the name of the LV Empriente wallet but I'm sure Minda's dictionary like knowledge will know the name :smile:

View attachment 4724610
What a pretty tone—both the braiser and the wallet! It’s interesting how some look more ombré than others. Is that a baby ponytail palm?

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Oh, I like this one. Is this the Flame color? What do you like to use this one for? I like your Pont Neuf wallet — don’t know the color (doesn’t look bright reddish enough to be cerise but I could be mistaken). I need an empriente wallet!
I had to look it up but yes it is flame :lol:
Ah the Pont Neuf, thank you. Of course I don't remember the name of the color either :lol: It is a nice wallet although I've stopped using wallets. I only use the MP with the Bastia and the Petit H coin pouch for my credit cards.

I use this for sautéing, or braising when it won't have too much liquid. I also have a 5 quart which I will probably show tomorrow. Since I'm not cooking as much quantity I use this 3.5 quart more now. I had a tendency to cook for 4-6 people even tho it was just the two of us. I think I learned that from my mom :giggle: