Food Your Amazing Bags Cookware Combos (Your ABCs)

Where is the love button?:faint::loveeyes:
You have the coolest bags, which I didn't even know existed in this universe! I really love this clear bag, and I would carry it the whole year.
Seriously, I believe your house has more eye candies than any high end boutique store in my area! Oh but only if I could go eye shopping at your house!!!!!:crybaby:
What is the name of that bag btw? Oh and it doesn't look too big compared to the s&p shakers, which seems to be a perfect size for me.
Awww, thank you SM! You're too kind. :smooch: Here's the tag info for you....it was a Gucci kids bag from outlet (bought at Cabazon), and I added the crossbody strap (and hardware to hold it). This bag is a great size--12"H x 13"L--and the vinyl is really soft and pliable, so I think it will hold up well. The back says, "Amour" in the same lettering style as the "Gucci" on the front. I don't know if Gucci outlet has been selling via SA while the stores are closed? But I've been somewhat out of the loop (being good!), as I did NOT exercise much restraint at my last Gucci outlet visit! :lol:
IMG_0722.jpg

The theme is small and pre-owned.

This is my oldest LC dutch oven and it comes in at small 1.5 quarts. I purchased it at an Estate Sale. My guess is this is at least 15 years old? The previous owner was a flight attendant and I was told she purchased it in France.

The Hermes TPM is from 2009 or 2010 and was made with the leather strap which has been since discontinued. Canvas straps only now. It is the 16cm size.

View attachment 4720708
Objects with a story are always so interesting! How cool that the previous owner brought it back from France. And I had no idea that older Evelyne TPMs had leather straps....very cool. The red is amazing and clear! :heart:

Not a Le Creuset but a cool Diorama WOC shot with the kitchenaid mixer View attachment 4720721
We :heart: the Kitchenaids, too! My Kitchenaid is one of my most-loved small appliances, and it has gone everywhere with me (8 moves and counting?). Your Diorama WOC is stunning! I'll have to steal your pic idea for the future. :biggrin:

I love them both — what pretty colors there. May I ask what you use this size LC for? Sauce?
You'll laugh but I use it to reheat soup :giggle:
It's the perfect size for one or two portions. And because it's a thick cast iron pot it reheats it slowly and really thoroughly. I mostly reheat Costco's rotisserie chicken soup with noodles.

Objects with a story are always so interesting! How cool that the previous owner brought it back from France. And I had no idea that older Evelyne TPMs had leather straps....very cool. The red is amazing and clear! :heart:
The best part of the story is that the seller had no idea what a Le Creuset is and sold me the pot for $5.00!! :graucho:

Awww, thank you SM! You're too kind. :smooch: Here's the tag info for you....it was a Gucci kids bag from outlet (bought at Cabazon), and I added the crossbody strap (and hardware to hold it). This bag is a great size--12"H x 13"L--and the vinyl is really soft and pliable, so I think it will hold up well. The back says, "Amour" in the same lettering style as the "Gucci" on the front. I don't know if Gucci outlet has been selling via SA while the stores are closed? But I've been somewhat out of the loop (being good!), as I did NOT exercise much restraint at my last Gucci outlet visit! :lol:
View attachment 4720747
Thank you!
I love that you made it into a crossbody. How did you do it?

The theme is small, pre-owned and French.

This is my oldest LC dutch oven and it comes in at small 1.5 quarts. I purchased it at an Estate Sale. My guess is this is at least 15 years old? The previous owner was a flight attendant and I was told she purchased it in France.

The Hermes TPM is from 2009 or 2010 and was made with the leather strap which has been since discontinued. Canvas straps only now. It is the 16cm size.

View attachment 4720708
I love this pic! Such a vibrant red. Do you know what this red is called? And what a perfect size! 16cm!

The theme is small, pre-owned and French.

View attachment 4720708

Lovely! Red and white look so good together.

What heat setting do you use for reheating soup?
The lowest and then I walk away. I come back every 3 or 4 minutes to stir. This is a thick soup so really perfect for the LC. If it was a thin soup or a broth the thick pot wouldn't matter. If I'm in a rush tho, I put it just below medium heat and stand over it and stir a lot. If you're not careful, the soup will get too thick and the noodles stick to the bottom. BTW, I always add a little water to Costco's chicken noodle soup as I think it's too salty and the water helps thin down the consistency and reheating it slowly makes the consistency thicken up again.

I love this pic! Such a vibrant red. Do you know what this red is called? And what a perfect size! 16cm!
No I don't know the name of the color. The reseller was selling for a friend and I posted it on the H board and got a lot of guesses, one of which might have been right but who can tell? Plus I forgot all the names of the guesses :lol: