Food Your Amazing Bags Cookware Combos (Your ABCs)

My Le Creuset S/P grinders in Berry Ombre with my Gucci vinyl tote :smile:
View attachment 4720206
Where is the love button?:faint::loveeyes:
You have the coolest bags, which I didn't even know existed in this universe! I really love this clear bag, and I would carry it the whole year.
Seriously, I believe your house has more eye candies than any high end boutique store in my area! Oh but only if I could go eye shopping at your house!!!!!:crybaby:
What is the name of that bag btw? Oh and it doesn't look too big compared to the s&p shakers, which seems to be a perfect size for me.

The theme is small, pre-owned and French.

This is my oldest LC dutch oven and it comes in at small 1.5 quarts. I purchased it at an Estate Sale. My guess is this is at least 15 years old? The previous owner was a flight attendant and I was told she purchased it in France.

The Hermes TPM is from 2009 or 2010 and was made with the leather strap which has been since discontinued. Canvas straps only now. It is the 16cm size.

IMG_3131.jpeg

Last edited:
The theme is small and pre-owned.

This is my oldest LC dutch oven and it comes in at small 1.5 quarts. I purchased it at an Estate Sale. My guess is this is at least 15 years old? The previous owner was a flight attendant and I was told she purchased it in France.

The Hermes TPM is from 2009 or 2010 and was made with the leather strap which has been since discontinued. Canvas straps only now. It is the 16cm size.

View attachment 4720708

I love them both — what pretty colors there. May I ask what you use this size LC for? Sauce?