Food Your Amazing Bags Cookware Combos (Your ABCs)

Welcome to our thread :smile:. Thanks for sharing your beautiful LC (love this sunny color) and your pretty Cabat (looks so soft and cozy all squished up like that). Good to know your LC is still going strong. We have only had our LC for a month — my DH uses it like 3 times a week (lately he has been cooking and I have been doing the dishes.) I am trying to talk him into getting a smaller one (which I promise to wash after each use :lol:. Our current 5.5 qt is too heavy for me to use/wash).
Thank you! please get one or two smaller pieces of LC I think you will really love and use them. I’m thinking of adding the small sized braiser to my collection, it looks like a great piece super useful.
The thing with LC is the large pieces are very pretty and very seductive but they are kind of like a pretty evening bag, you will use it but only a few times a year, unless of course you have a big family and a teenage boy to pick it up for you. You start filling those pand with food and they get crazy heavy.

Reactions: Iamminda
What a beautiful loaf of bread — with perfect little cut marks on top too! My DH made bread in our D.O. once — it was funny looking :lol: but tasted good. I like your skillet — it looks nice and deep like a D.O. but with the convenience of the single long handle. And your Rogue is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 4766919

View attachment 4766920
This Is my second most used piece of LC along with my small Coach Rogue tote in chalk color, the LC is a deep 3.75 qt skillet in cerise. Today it baked a loaf of rustic bread in a very hot oven, last week it braised chicken thighs in coconut milk, it also is great for chili, beans, steaming large amounts veggies, it’s a very useful pot, it’s one of my newer pieces purchased in 2000 from the Gilroy CA outlet. I notice the braisers are popular in this thread, does anyone have the small 2.25 qt, and if so how do you like and use it?

What a beautiful loaf of bread — with perfect little cut marks on top too! My DH made bread in our D.O. once — it was funny looking :lol: but tasted good. I like your skillet — it looks nice and deep like a D.O. but with the convenience of the single long handle. And your Rogue is lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much

Reactions: Iamminda