Alexander Wang Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

This makes me so sad... I’ve only JUST discovered the Rockie and have a mini Rockie from FashionPhile on its way to me now. I’ve never seen one in person before and I know I’m late to the party, and I’m hoping I don’t really love the bag so I can return it. I don’t want to love the bag and carry it and someone think that I support the abuse because of it. Maybe I’ll just hold onto it until after the legal proceedings are done and sell if he’s convicted? I just don’t want to seem sympathetic towards abusers.
Yeah I just purchased one cheap recently. I surprisingly love it - I was unsure but for the price I thought why not. The leather is nice and thick [to me] and even though it's a little heavy it doesn't seem as bad as others have complained. I don't want to seem like a supporter of him in regards to the accusations either, but if you have purchased one I think it deserves wear. Plus the bonus is they don't have the ugly AW logo all over it so it's not like you wearing it is saying AW IS GREAT LOOK AT THE LOGO type thing. Idk I'm still conflicted but I purchased the bag, I shouldn't feel shame in owning it - if I intentionally purchased the bag after learning about it then yeah I would be bit of a jerk.

Yeah I just purchased one cheap recently. I surprisingly love it - I was unsure but for the price I thought why not. The leather is nice and thick [to me] and even though it's a little heavy it doesn't seem as bad as others have complained. I don't want to seem like a supporter of him in regards to the accusations either, but if you have purchased one I think it deserves wear. Plus the bonus is they don't have the ugly AW logo all over it so it's not like you wearing it is saying AW IS GREAT LOOK AT THE LOGO type thing. Idk I'm still conflicted but I purchased the bag, I shouldn't feel shame in owning it - if I intentionally purchased the bag after learning about it then yeah I would be bit of a jerk.
Exactly! Not having a huge logo on it is one of the reasons I was drawn to it in the first place. I don't think anyone would notice or recognize the brand (small town) so hopefully it won't offend anyone. Plus, I bought it used and not directly from AW so it's not like HE is getting my money.