Alexander Wang Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

I found a brand new AW Diego in red in superbly good price and authentic! But I am super skeptical of the weight of this bag. Anyone here owning the Diego can share some insights? TIA :smile:

Wow, good score finding a new Diego. But yes, it is heavy. Actually it wasn’t the weight that made me sell mine but how hard it was to get into and find stuff. Still one all my all-time favourite designs tho.

Would you judge people who keep theirs, who may not know about allegations if they're not active on twitter/internet?
This makes me so sad... I’ve only JUST discovered the Rockie and have a mini Rockie from FashionPhile on its way to me now. I’ve never seen one in person before and I know I’m late to the party, and I’m hoping I don’t really love the bag so I can return it. I don’t want to love the bag and carry it and someone think that I support the abuse because of it. Maybe I’ll just hold onto it until after the legal proceedings are done and sell if he’s convicted? I just don’t want to seem sympathetic towards abusers.

Reactions: baghag91