Alexander Wang Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

seeing all of the ladies's alexander wang rocco make me miss my AW :sad: i regret to let it go couple of months ago...now i'm looking for the pre-loved...but why is it hard to find? :crybaby:learning of myself: never let go your AW!!!

I have my baby back!!! But now it's rockie :smile:

image-977751174.jpg

image-2231336156.jpg

And trying the red rockie :biggrin: it's cute but still always love the black brass bullet studs.

image-2043222038.jpg

So glad to have my a.wang back though in rockie version. Never let it go again *promise*

I have my baby back!!! But now it's rockie :smile:

View attachment 1878059

View attachment 1878071

And trying the red rockie :biggrin: it's cute but still always love the black brass bullet studs.

View attachment 1878072

So glad to have my a.wang back though in rockie version. Never let it go again *promise*

Rockie looks awesome on you! I haven't seen cupcake studs irl, but I think they're cute. I think that because ladies are saying they are lighter than bullets that is what's enticing me. :P

quilted luggage rocco :biggrin:

You look fantastic, as always Cee! Quilted Luggage Rocco is definitely a keeper... :woohoo:

Rockie looks awesome on you! I haven't seen cupcake studs irl, but I think they're cute. I think that because ladies are saying they are lighter than bullets that is what's enticing me. :P

thank you :hugs:yes cupcake studs are lighter than bullet studs...i used to own rocco patent leather in cupcake studs, but it's so heavy because of the patent leather...but i don't really like the cupcake studs, you pick the bullet studs and you end no regret :biggrin: i had dream about the bullet studs and i loveeee hugging the aw bullet studs :graucho:...nuts isn't it?