Alexander Wang Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

I went to the Deftones and System of a Down Concert tonight.. (2nd row center ~ AMAZING!)
I carried Fumo as a Wristlet. It was perfect! I carry it as a wallet everyday so I just added my iPhone, lipstick and compact. All fit nicely.:tup::tup:

e2bb9efe.jpg

65357d96.jpg

You look so cute, Tara! I love it as a wristlet!

Thanks ceedoan! It's the Lululemon covers it all dress....sooooo comfy and versatile, reversible so the pink is actually the other side of the cowl neck. And loving the Diego more each day. I don't find it hard to get in and out of really...just can't open the top wide to hunt around inside well, but I use an insert inside to keep stuff organized :smile:

omg, i didn't know the top pink part i called a scarf was a part of the dress!! that's so awesome!! i'll have to check it out on lululemon :graucho: and thanks for the info about diego!!

u are rockin that darcy PG!!! i love the black + rg cupcake studs!! so gorgeous!!

I went to the Deftones and System of a Down Concert tonight.. (2nd row center ~ AMAZING!)
I carried Fumo as a Wristlet. It was perfect! I carry it as a wallet everyday so I just added my iPhone, lipstick and compact. All fit nicely.:tup::tup:

e2bb9efe.jpg

65357d96.jpg

girl, u look great!! okay i gotta check out these fumo wristlets now!!! :graucho: bet that concert was awesome!!! :rochard::jammin:

u are rockin that darcy PG!!! i love the black + rg cupcake studs!! so gorgeous!!

e2bb9efe.jpg

65357d96.jpg

girl, u look great!! okay i gotta check out these fumo wristlets now!!! :graucho: bet that concert was awesome!!! :rochard::jammin:

foxgal said:
Heading to the beach with my Diego. Fit three magazines in the back pocket...love this bag!

I just got this dress last night in the gray and pink. omg. I love it. I don't want to take it off. lol. it's the most comfortable thing to wear and I love that there's a multitude of ways to wear also.

it looks great on you!

betty.lee said:
I just got this dress last night in the gray and pink. omg. I love it. I don't want to take it off. lol. it's the most comfortable thing to wear and I love that there's a multitude of ways to wear also.

it looks great on you!

I know..it's great, eh!!!? Thinking of getting it in other colors too.

Took Diego for the day boating.

ForumRunner_20120812_112148.png

e2bb9efe.jpg

65357d96.jpg

That's fabulous! I love the practicality of it being a wallet and wristlet, and so gorgeous! Gotta think about getting one. You look great!

I know..it's great, eh!!!? Thinking of getting it in other colors too.

Took Diego for the day boating.

View attachment 1831412

You and Diego look great! Hope you had a fun day and got a great tan! :sunshine: And definitely look into the fumo wallet, it's really the perfect wallet and wristlet.... :tup:

just staying cool in my Alexander Wang backless dress!

You look awesome! That dress is dope..

absolutely gorgeous!!!!

You look phenomenal!! Beautiful pictures!

You and Diego look great! Hope you had a fun day and got a great tan! :sunshine: And definitely look into the fumo wallet, it's really the perfect wallet and wristlet.... :tup:

You look awesome! That dress is dope..

Diego's leather looks great! And I love your photo!:cool:

Gorgeous and sexy! You rock that dress!:biggrin:

thanks everyone! I really love that dress too and so happy to get a piece of his black label on sale last season!!!