Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

1. #1 Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
  2. #2 Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    Please use this thread to post your lovely Alexander Wang mod shots. Show off your new bags and your personal style!

I'll post the first modeling picture:

I bought the Coco as a gift for myself for my 19th birthday. Here I am taking him to dinner with me:

[​IMG]

Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch, Dress: American Apparel, Necklace: Forever21, Ring: Vintage

3. Here are a few modeling pics of me with my Rocco black with silver studs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Here are a few more:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Already posted in the original AW Coco thread but I will re-post my pics again ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't look as good as KC, the Olsen or Ashely but I love the Coco just the same lol

WhitleyGilbert and maricharlie85 like this.
  6. #6 Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    ^^Cute! LUV the jacket too..

Here's my contribution for now..lol I have to remember to bring my camera out with me...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Wore my black on black Baby Rocco to a casual brunch today. Really love this bag!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG][​IMG]

9. One more with my black on black Baby Rocco...

..this is such a functional bag! The leather is so sturdy, I felt 100% comfortable bringing it with me to the salon today. I love that it is stylish, but dresses down easily.

I tried to demonstrate that you can still see the studs, they're just not as noticeable as the brass and silver versions. Looking at all of these pics keeps me tempted though... I hope that next season will bring more silver. I would love to have a deep brown Rocco with silver studs!!

[​IMG]

10. Some more modeling pics of me and my Black with silver studs....I :heart: this bag!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG][​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

not reat pics but gives you an idea.. mine definitely isn't as pebbly as some of yours though

15. Hello all!

Here are some pics of my new (quilted) Luggage Mini Rocco w/silver studs. I have worn her for two days and I'm in love!! There is really not an appreciable difference in size between this bag and my Black Baby Rocco. The Mini size has an extra row of studs, though, and that makes the bag heavier overall.

I am about 5'2" in bare feet, for reference:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]