your advice is important to me!!!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Hi all,
I have an east/west waiting for me. It's salmon lambskin with gold hardware. I really want one with silver hardware but was ready to get this.
My SA's manager managed to get some fine scratches off the inner flap with leather cleaner and now it looks as good as new. Funny enough, my SA was not that keen on me purchasing it because she said it would look much better with silver h/w(not that NM brought that in!!!!) and that this bag has been handled for a while(even though it's in perfect condition). She wants me to be 100% happy.
What do you think? It's priced at $1550 which is still the old price.....Should I wait for the next collection to come along (which may be next year and more expensive)?
HELP!!! :sad:....I do love the colour......:confused1:

Attachments

• pic[2].jpg
    pic[2].jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 82
I saw it before and I like it. However, it is only because I like flap with gold hardware so I am biased.

I do think you should wait to get the one you really love.

i would wait if you are in love with the silver hardware but that one with gh is quite pretty too. but don't get it just cuz it's available now, wait for what you really want.

ohh i love it, i love gold hardware, but if you love silver just wait for it! it won't be long!!! and if your SA even thinks you should wait (knowing she gets commission) you should probably wait! =] btw the salmon bag is SO pretty...ahhh i wish i didn't get black now

I love the salmon with gold h/w! But then, I wear mostly gold jewelry so I prefer gold h/w anyway.

I think the salmon colour works fabulously with gold h/w, because it's warm with warm. The silver is cold with warm, which is great if that's what you want, but the gold is very, very elegant!

Wait for exactly what you want, otherwise, you will spend extra money later for your target anyway. Otherwise, you will regret for what you've done! I'm sure, because I have more than once of such experience before!