Your 3 Most-Worn Lipglosses

I like Philosophy's Big Lips and Kiss me - not too sticky and a little bit of color. I also like CO Bigelows lip shine - from Bath and Body. I use this every day.

Mariah said:
oooh i love my juicy tubes!!!!!
1. juicy tubes
2. dior addict
3. ? not much else...the body shop has really good mandarin smelling lipgloss though! love :love:

i would have more juicy tubes...but i haven't bought one in forever! i sense a lipgloss spree in the near future :biggrin: . also before i found juicy tubes and was like 10 i bought tons and tons of cheap lipgloss (bonnebell, etc.)

pictures...why not?? :amuse: . i have more juicy tubes...but i can't find a picture of all of them...

Oh, oh girl.... is that a mini Lancome counter I see in the pics ?? Love those JT too. My likes are:

MAC clear lipglass: So you just put on some lipstick, and the lipglass, and its glossy already.

Chanel Glossimer

Bobbi Brown lipglosses

I guess I'm the only one that loves this but....

TheBalm - Plump. I love the smell of their Cocoa-my coconut and Squeeze My Lemons, Ruby My Grapefruit...The names are kind of funny, but I love how it shines (isn't sticky) and plumps my lips.

The other I swear by is Lipfusion. I just love to feel my lips get plumper!

mya said:
Oh, oh girl.... is that a mini Lancome counter I see in the pics ?? Love those JT too. My likes are:

MAC clear lipglass: So you just put on some lipstick, and the lipglass, and its glossy already.

Chanel Glossimer

Bobbi Brown lipglosses

:lol: