Your 3 most-used eyeshadows

Lancome Color Focus in Pacific Tonic (dark blueish green).

Yves Saint Laurent Eye Shadow Duo in Vert Chrome (dark green and gold).

Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Vapor (the perfect silver).

Since I only own about 5, picking 3 would be pretty arbitrary, but my most used ONE out of those 5 is definitely Stila convertible eye color in Stone. I love the convenience of having the shadow & liner in one package, & the particular taupe shade of the shadow and the chocolate brown liner are both perfect for me.

This is assuming I even bother to wear eyeshadow of course, which probably only happens an average of 1-2 days a week.

Ash

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick has been my only eyeshadow for 2 or 3 weeks now.
i so envy you.....

1)Prestige-"Earthling" Quad Compact (consists of champagne to mocha hues)

2)Flirt- "Wild Night" (shimmery black)/"High Maintenance" Whipped Mousse (smoky violet)

3)Loose Powders by various brands (24kt Rose, Smoky Quartz, Bronze Dip, and 18kt Gold)

So nobody knows of a better blue-violet than Lancome Drama? Have I already got the best one there is?

I think Lancome shadows are very good (one of them's in my top three, too!). The only ones that I slightly prefer, texture-wise, are YSL.

YSL do a Mono Eye Shadow in 4 Lilac Light - it looks a similar colour online, but, as we all know, that can be deceiving! :yes:

Yves Saint Laurent Beaute*-* Mono Eye Shadow*-* Neiman Marcus

Urban Decay shadows are also an excellent texture, but the nearest they seem to have is Asphyxia, which is a duotone lavender to blue (which looks more lilac in the pic - which I'm not sue you're looking for, are you?):

Eye Shadow - Asphyxia - Purple Eyeshadow - UrbanDecay.com