Younkers and Coach??

runner22

dreaming of Coach...
O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hi everyone,

I was cruising through the mall on Friday and went into Younkers. I don't go in there very often but I had my eye on some sheets! I found a small Coach display past the make-up counters and before the shoes/boots. There were only some of the patent Alex totes (fuschia, grey and black) but I was majorly surprised!

Is Younkers going to start carrying Coach? Did I miss the memo? It did say it was a special holiday promotion. My town only has a Dillards and Von Maur that carries Coach; no boutique and the outlet is about 30 miles away.

Younkers is a Bon Ton store. Carson Pirie Scott is the Bon Ton store in the Chicago area and they have carried Coach bags for a long time. It's not a big selection but sometimes they have nice markdowns on sale bags. I just bought the coach estee lauder set at the estee lauder counter at Carsons yesterday.

Hi,
Herbergers is also a Bon Ton store. Years ago Herbergers did carry Coach and then when Bon Ton bought them Coach went goodbye! I was surprised to see the Alex totes at Herbergers as well. The SA told me it is just for the Holidays! I bought the Anthracite (Gray) Patent Alex Tote.

Lynne :biggrin:

I am a manager at a Bon Ton store and it was said that only a handful of stores were getting 2 styles of the Alex totes for the holidays and they were to be 30% off. I have been wanting to go to the one that got them by me to see if I like it enough to get it... but have yet to have time!

Also, the BonTon that got them near me that I used to work at once got a shipment of Coach Madison wallets and some wristlets by mistake and all the associates scooped most of them up!

This is an old thread, but today at my younkers, which never carried coach, I saw a small coach display - at first I just saw 1 coach & thought someone must have left their purse by accident, so I went over & they actually had coach for sale! 1 zippy wallet, 1 small madras crossbody, Alex totes, and jayden carryalls. No sales, but I was shocked! I asked & they said they will have a little bigger selection soon. Is this rare? Or has my store just always been unlucky? This would be the 1 & only local place for me to see/buy coach so I hope they get more.

theheidis said:
This is an old thread, but today at my younkers, which never carried coach, I saw a small coach display - at first I just saw 1 coach & thought someone must have left their purse by accident, so I went over & they actually had coach for sale! 1 zippy wallet, 1 small madras crossbody, Alex totes, and jayden carryalls. No sales, but I was shocked! I asked & they said they will have a little bigger selection soon. Is this rare? Or has my store just always been unlucky? This would be the 1 & only local place for me to see/buy coach so I hope they get more.

Sioux Falls, SD Younkers got the same stuff, and they have had little to no coach stuff in the past.

I know the larger stores usually carry Coach. Our Younkers have always carried Coach and if you use the preferred customer Younkers coupons you can take 20% off Coach (even sale)

Cool! I hope they get more (and have sales!)

HI~~~
Coach is back at most stores owned by Bon Ton which is the parent company of Herbergers, Younkers, Bergners, Boston Store and Carsons. I have Herbergers near me. I am so excited that Coach is back!!!! I do have a Macys and a FP Coach near me as well but it is nice to be able to shop in other Department stores that carry Coach. (A small complaint ~~ wish Herbergers would get to carry more Coach wallets than just the Zippys and the wristlets.)

LuvsElvis said:
HI~~~
Coach is back at most stores owned by Bon Ton which is the parent company of Herbergers, Younkers, Bergners, Boston Store and Carsons. I have Herbergers near me. I am so excited that Coach is back!!!! I do have a Macys and a FP Coach near me as well but it is nice to be able to shop in other Department stores that carry Coach. (A small complaint ~~ wish Herbergers would get to carry more Coach wallets than just the Zippys and the wristlets.)

The one at Southdale in Edina is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!