Younger

Did anyone watch the season opener tonight? It was really good. Laughed quite a few times throughout. Excited for this season and love the added storyline about the boss. He is HOT, Josh is too but the boss is YUM! Glad it is back on...

Reactions: kemilia
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I'm seriously trying to decide whether to get the Chloe crossbody bag the main character always wears. Speaking of which, how in the hell can an ASSISTANT in NYC's Publishing industry afford such luxury goods. TV!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I'm seriously trying to decide whether to get the Chloe crossbody bag the main character always wears. Speaking of which, how in the hell can an ASSISTANT in NYC's Publishing industry afford such luxury goods. TV!
I know--their clothes are great, and I don't recall any repeats. I just love this show, wish it were longer than half an hour. I like how the bedroom was a "share"--do these things really happen in NYC? I laughed at the cats rolling around on the "share" bed too.

Can Liza and her boss "connect" already?! I think the woman who she is an assistant for will find out her real age and support her/ she is holding her hand in the overall season preview.

Me too, I like this series!! And Liza's younger man is so hot!!!!

[emoji91] Yes, he is.

Yes, you sacrifice food, make up, dry cleaning to buy a luxury bag.

I know--their clothes are great, and I don't recall any repeats. I just love this show, wish it were longer than half an hour. I like how the bedroom was a "share"--do these things really happen in NYC? I laughed at the cats rolling around on the "share" bed too.

I went apartment hunting with friends in NYC and the Louboutins were stacked in 1 bedroom apartments with 3 roommates [emoji43]

Yes, I do believe this happens. The cats were hilarious. The creators/producers were spot on with dating a la sex in the city and his show is spot on 2017 Williamsburg/ manhattan / hamptons life.

It's on tonight, ladies! Got a feeling I'm gonna be pissed though with what appears is going to be happening with Liza's ex and her ex-best friend...we'll see!

She looks like she hooks up with a guy with a tan from the season preview. I don't think either are devious and if they do kiss when inebriated it will likely end there... unless this is a way to get rid of the boyfriend character, but I doubt it because he is serious eye candy [emoji517]

I like how no one really could describe a meme except you know it when you see it. Kelsy is being a totally immature snot :blah:. And I loved Liza's blue boots.

Another cute show I just found that is similar is The Bold Type. It's like a Devil Wears Prada TV series. Can't wait to watch the new Younger episode! I want to see Liza and Charles together!

It's refreshing to watch light hearted shows. I am so over reality and shows about murders and violence.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89